Today, almost every individual has a busy schedule, and everyone is looking for convenient and innovative ways to handle their work. Integral to our work life is data and how we maintain it. We work with numerous files and collate several photos/videos, which tend to take up a lot of storage space. And these important files need to be saved and managed routinely.
If you’re looking for one such way, consider IDrive cloud backup, a cost-effective and convenient way to backup and store all your data. Not only can you manage data backups, but also restore files, modify application settings and more, effortlessly through IDrive’s centralised web console.
Once you install the IDrive application on all your computers, you can manage them via the web from anywhere and at anytime!
Use A Centralised Web Console for All Your Data Backups:
- Manage data on your computers via IDrive online backup: Access and manage all of your computer backups via the IDrive web interface.
- Propagate settings to all computers via IDrive online backup: Edit and propagate application settings via the web interface to all computers with IDrive cloud backup.
- Perform data backups via the web in real time: Select the files/folders and back them up to your IDrive cloud backup account. View backup progress, logs etc, via the web interface.
- Remotely install the IDrive online backup app: Upgrade to the latest version of IDrive online backup from any computer through the web console.
- Manage local backups in real time with IDrive online backup: Perform local backup to any external drive connected to your computer.
Additionally, IDrive online backup has several features like:
- Multiple Device Backup via IDrive cloud backup: Backup unlimited PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads and Android devices into a single account.
- Facebook and Instagram Backup: Backup all your photos and videos that you share using Facebook and Instagram. A single IDrive cloud backup account can secure files from any number of Facebook and Instagram accounts.
- IDrive Express™: Backup large amounts of data via shipment of a temporary drive without clogging up your bandwidth.
- Military-grade Encryption: Protect you data using 256-bit AES encryption during transfer and storage, with an optional private key.
- Scalability via IDrive cloud backup: Since your data is on your cloud account, resizing your data storage space is effortless. Your online backup account is capable of handling volumes of data, as your data backup needs grow.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive. It can do things that none of the alternatives can.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
You can set your own encryption key for your data, which means extra protection...
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.