Technology today has become an integral part of our lives and we use multiple devices and applications on a daily basis. Online reviews, tutorials, user manuals are quite helpful to understand how technology works but there are times when all of it is rendered useless as you just can’t get a way around the gadget/app workings. Considering the same, IDrive online backup offers stellar customer support via email, chat, phone and remote assistance to help its clients enjoy a smooth online backup experience.
Why IDrive Cloud Backup For Data Protection?
With all the transactions and processes going digital, keeping business data safe against disasters is one of the major concerns of every entreprise today. The easiest and most cost effective method is the cloud storage solution, which is much flexible and scalable when compared to the traditional storage methods. However many express concerns about customer support and maintenance of data privacy while they are sent to third-party servers. You don’t have to have a second thought when your data is on IDrive’s cloud storage.
Our customer service department works 24/7 to ensure all your queries and concerns are addressed and resolved in the shortest time possible.
Also your entire data, transferred to your cloud account, is protected with 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key. This is a unique key that is not stored anywhere in IDrive’s servers; that means no one but you will have access to your data.
IDrive Assistance & Support
At IDrive, we assist our clients via a choice of communication channels like live chat, phones, online feedback forms, online help or emails. Phone: For any queries to be cleared over phone, dial us on our customer care numbers 1-855-815-8706 (Within USA) and 1-818-485-4333 (outside USA). Chat: Our chat is live 24/7, so anytime you have a query, login and chat with our customer service associates for instant assistance.
- Feedback Forms: You may send your feedback to us through the online feedback form.
- Email: You can reach out to us via email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Other Free Services: Our websites have video tutorials and extensive FAQs with procedures and answers to almost all your queries. In addition to it, IDrive has resources available to educate you on our product like Data Sheets, Whitepapers, Safe Sender, and Media Kit.
Our free assistance also includes premier installation and online help.
- Premier Installation: Fill out a short form and get assistance in backing up all your business computers to IDrive cloud backup. Our experts will assist you in selecting information for backup and scheduling them. This is done by remotely accessing your computer and helping you in kick-starting your data security!
- Online Help - We have dedicated online help for Windows, Mac, Synology, QNAP, Netgear, and more. That’s not all, IDrive cloud backup is feature loaded to offer you world-class data backup services.
Affordable Cloud Backup Solution
With IDrive cloud backup, you can protect your precious data securely by paying as less as $52.12 for 2TB online storage space, for the first year.
Unlimited Device Backup
IDrive online backup lets you protect the data on all your PCs, Macs, smartphones and tablets onto a single account.
Business Compliance with IDrive Cloud Backup
IDrive online backup can assist companies to comply with HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC / NASD, mandated by the government while storing electronic data.
Social Media Backup
With IDrive online backup, you can easily backup Facebook or Instagram photos and videos uploaded by you or tagged by your friends.
Sign up with IDrive cloud backup now and protect your data!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive ® BMR
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive. It can do things that none of the alternatives can.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
You can set your own encryption key for your data, which means extra protection...
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.