In today’s fast-paced digital world, accessibility is a critical aspect of all services. The same applies to the data protection plans. It is very important for organizations and enterprises to be able to access their backed up data as and when needed without the hassle of hardware and software installations. All of this without compromising data security, of course. And that is a tall order. You will be happy to know, however, that IDrive® BMR is up to this challenge!
IDrive BMR is primarily an onsite, image-based data backup service that offers fast, bare-metal restore solutions. It also supports Cloud Manage to give you cloud accessibility and control of your locally backed up content–giving you the best of both local and cloud backup solutions!
You can take control of your BMR appliance by connecting to the BMR server through the centralized web console. To begin, log in to the BMR web interface with your admin credentials. Once logged in, you can perform the following set of operations:
- View backup activities and status of registered clients and VMware machines
- Change local backup settings
- Perform local backup and restore of clients and virtual machines
- Perform file-level restores
- Instantly virtualize client machines on the BMR server
- Check the health of your BMR storage array
- Perform manual cleanup of your BMR appliance storage space
Effective and reliable data protection features offered by IDrive BMR:
- Image-based Backup - Perform backups of whole hard drives or multiple partitions with data recovery points for the entire system.
- Bare-metal Restore - Restore entire systems–OS, applications and system settings included–with nothing more than a pre-configured bootable CD or USB flash drive!
- VMware Backup and Recovery - Backup the data stored in your VMware machines and effortlessly recover this data as and when needed through the Instant Virtualization feature, without the need for installing a hypervisor.
- Enterprise Level File Backup - Perform file-level restores by creating a ‘Mount Path Summary’ for the computer and accessing the backed up data through this path.
- Cloud Manage via Centralized Web Console - Access and take control of your BMR appliance from any external devices and manage both local backups and the cloud replication of your backups.
- Cloud Seeding - Transfer large volumes of data directly to your IDrive cloud account via physical shipment of data in external storage devices, with zero use of your Internet bandwidth.
Contact IDrive BMR sales for the complete data protection solution.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.