Time-effectiveness and network dependencies are among the biggest challenges faced by businesses when backing up large volumes of data to cloud. The large-scale data growth across SMBs and enterprises in the last few years has only compounded this challenge. The good news is, the IDrive Express™ solution lets you backup gigabytes of data in less than a week with zero dependencies on your Internet bandwidth!
IDrive Express™ removes the hassle out of large-scale cloud backup by shipping the data to the servers in a temporary storage device – or devices, depending on the size of your data. IDrive will ship the device(s) to you and you can backup your data to them using the Local Backup option. Then ship the device to the return address provided. Once the technical team receives the device, your data will be uploaded to cloud directly. The entire process can be completed in less than a week! Your online backup data can then be updated regularly through incremental backups.
You can avail the IDrive Express™ service for free once a year if you are an IDrive Personal user and thrice a year if you are an IDrive Business user.
Cloud backup made easy with IDrive features!
- IDrive® Snapshots - Snapshots-based recovery gives you a historical view of your data with point-in-time recovery capabilities that help you protect your data against ransomware.
- Versioning - IDrive Cloud Backup lets you restore from different versions of your backed up files, allowing you to recover effortlessly from file corruption and malware attack.
- Real Time Backup - IDrive automatically backs up modifications made to your files and folders, within 500 MB size, in near real-time using the Continuous Data Protection (CDP) feature and ensures your business gets timely data protection.
- True Archiving - IDrive online backup archives all the data you backup so that you can retrieve them anytime you want, even after you have long deleted them from your computer.
- Server Backup - Secure your servers by backing them up with IDrive’s easy-to-configure online backup processes available for MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, Hyper-V, MS SharePoint Server, Oracle Server, Office 365 Mailbox, Linux Servers, and VMware.
- File Sync - Sync your devices with your IDrive cloud backup and IDrive will automatically create a unique folder to store data that you can access and work on across all linked devices.
- NAS Backup - Provides you the flexibility to conveniently backup your NAS devices to your IDrive cloud account using 256-bit AES encryption and an optional user-defined Private Key to secure your data during backup and storage to allow total data privacy.
Backup large volumes of data without any hassle. Sign up today with IDrive online backup!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.