Businesses and enterprises are often required to archive, or securely store, certain data for long periods of time to comply with the legal mandates of their industry. Most businesses use tape and external storage devices to archive. However, physical archiving is cumbersome as they need to be labeled, organized and are not easy to access in time of need. It’s time to put these traditional methods in the past and move on to effortless data archiving with IDrive.
IDrive is an online backup solution that securely stores all the files and folders you backup on the cloud, including the ones that are no longer available in the computer. These files will remain in your cloud backup unless deleted manually or through the automated Archive Cleanup process. With IDrive’s ‘True Archiving’ feature your important documents are safe and easily accessible for as long as you want to keep it.
Deleted an important document from your cloud backup account accidentally? There’s nothing to worry as IDrive online backup retains your deleted files and folders in the Trash folder for up to 30 days. You can retrieve them anytime during this time period.
What Are The Other Features Offered By IDrive Online Backup?
- Multiple Device Backup - Backup unlimited devices – from Macs and PCs to iOS and Android devices – to a single IDrive cloud backup account.
- Disk Image Backup - Protect entire drives – OS, system settings, and applications included – as ‘disk image’ files with system-restore capabilities.
- Continuous Data Protection - IDrive provides timely data protection between scheduled local and cloud backups by auto-identifying and backing up the changes made to your backup set, within 500 MB in size.
- Incremental Backup - IDrive cloud backup application optimizes your Internet bandwidth usage by following up full initial backups with backups of only the modified portions of the files and folders.
- IDrive® Snapshots - IDrive protects your data against ransomware by providing a historical view of your backed up data, with restore points that support point-in-time recovery.
- Sync - Get free sync storage space, that matches your online backup storage limit, to store critical data and sync across all linked devices and your cloud account.
- Security And Privacy - IDrive secures your data, at-rest and during transfer, with 256-bit AES encryption security and lets you take full control of your data privacy with a user-defined Personal Key that is not stored anywhere on the servers.
What More Can You Do With IDrive Online Backup?
- Manage Computers - Manage your application settings, backup schedules, and restores from anywhere using the Internet via the web-based console.
- IDrive Express™ - Backup or retrieve large volumes of data to or from your IDrive cloud backup account in a week or less by shipping the data in an encryption-protected device.
- Server Backup - IDrive cloud backup offers easy backup solutions for MS SharePoint Server, Oracle Server, MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, Office 365 Mailbox, Linux Servers, Hyper-V, and VMware server.
Start archiving documents the hassle-free way. Sign up with IDrive cloud backup today!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more.
Protect against ransomware
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware Backup, Virtualization and Cloud Replication.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.