Every business, be it an SME or MNC, thrives on data. But what if circumstances that are beyond control result in a loss of such precious data? It would certainly be disastrous. To avoid such an occurrence, it is critical to have an effective data backup and recovery system in place.
An easy-to-use cloud backup solution like IDrive makes data protection hassle-free. It is cross-platform compatible and allows you to backup unlimited devices into a single account. Its dedicated web-console lets you access and manage your data from anywhere remotely.
What can you accomplish with a web-based console?
- Dashboard, the web-based console for IDrive cloud backup account, lets you perform backups, monitor, and schedule them for all the devices connected to your online backup account. It also enables you to create policies and broadcast settings for multiple users or groups at a time.
- In normal circumstances, if you need files from a computer set in an office at a different location, you will have to contact someone in the office and ask them to email the required files. However, with IDrive cloud backup, you can easily transfer data from one device to another. Just select the device where the files are and perform a local or online backup.
- Similarly, in the event of data loss, you can restore files to the device without being physically present at the location. Just choose the required files/folders from your IDrive cloud account or other local devices connected to it for restoring them to the system.
- Remotely update the latest version of the IDrive cloud backup application on your connected systems by propagating settings for all users or groups.
- Add new devices or remove existing devices from the Dashboard. View detailed logs for all the backup and restore activities in your IDrive account.
What more can you do with an IDrive cloud backup account?
- Protect data with IDrive’s affordable cloud backup solution
With IDrive cloud backup, you can protect and secure your valuable data by paying as low as $52.12 for 2TB and $74.62 for 5TB online storage space, for the first year.
- Enjoy continuous data protection via IDrive cloud backup
IDrive backup automatically recognizes small files (the files you usually work on throughout the day) for modifications at regular intervals and backs them up to provide near real-time data protection.
- Backup multiple devices via IDrive cloud
IDrive cloud backup lets you store the data present on all your PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Android devices into a single account. Besides backing up data from unlimited devices, you can also backup data from mapped drives.
- Secure data storage with IDrive online backup
To protect the privacy of your data IDrive backup is secured with 256-bit AES military-grade encryption. You can transfer and store files using a user-defined key (optional) that is not stored anywhere on the servers.
- Perform faster online backup through IDrive Express™
Backup and retrieve a large amount of data in less than a week, via physical storage shipment, without using any bandwidth for doing full online backup/retrieval.
- Backup your mobile data with IDrive cloud
Protect contacts, photos, videos, and calendar events on your iOS by backing them up to your IDrive cloud account. Besides, you can also backup SMS and call logs on Android to your online backup account.
- Comply with business standards with IDrive cloud backup
IDrive backup assists your company to comply with HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC / FINRA regulations, mandated by the government pertaining to electronic data storage.
- Get 24/7 assistance and support
To make your IDrive online backup experience better we provide 24/7 monitoring and support. Reports generated at regular intervals for online backups, ensure that your data is safely stored. We also provide answers to almost all your queries in detailed FAQs.
Well, so if you need durable archiving and periodic cloud backup for your data, sign up for an IDrive cloud backup account today!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.