Did one or more of your computers crash? Or do you want to set up multiple computers for a team with the same OS, software, applications, and business data? At a SMB or enterprise level, carrying out individual system restores is neither feasible nor the most productive utilization of business resources. You need a system restore solution that is simple, fast and convenient. You need IDrive® BMR.
IDrive BMR is an image-based, onsite backup solution. The USP of IDrive BMR is that it lets you restore entire systems OS and applications included, from the BMR appliance without the need of any supporting hardware or software - and hence the name 'Bare Metal Restore'. If you want to perform a system restore on several computers simultaneously, create a restore environment on a USB thumb drive or CD, using the ISO file on the BMR server. You can then restore several computers simultaneously using these pre-configured, bootable devices.
Need a much more simple online backup solution? Transfer a secondary repository of the backups stored in your BMR server to the IDrive cloud via Cloud Replication and carry out multiple system restores straight from cloud! This cloud backup facility acts as an extra layer of protection for your valuable business data.
What are the other features offered by IDrive BMR?
- Snapshots-based restore - IDrive protects your data against ransomware by giving you a historical view of your data with restore points that support point-in-time recovery.
- File-level restores - Perform file and folder-level restores from backed up physical clients, VMware ESXi hosts and vCenter servers.
- VMware backup and restore - Backup your VMware machines and recover data in the event of a system failure by performing instant virtualization or VM Restore.
- NAS data restore - Restore the backed up data from your network-attached storage devices within the BMR storage and collaborate over SMB, NFS, AFP, SFTP, and iSCSI protocols.
What more can I do with IDrive BMR?
- Cloud Manage - Take control of your BMR appliance from any external network and manage your onsite and online backup as well as restore activities.
- Cloud Seeding via BMR Express - Transfer a large volume of data from your BMR server to cloud with zero Internet bandwidth by using a temporary storage device to ship the data to IDrive server.
- Virtualization - IDrive provides an effective Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) solution through the Virtualization feature. It lets you create virtual instances on the BMR server without any additional hypervisor requirement.
Sign up with IDrive BMR featuring both local and cloud backup facilities for faster business data recovery!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.