For enterprises and small to medium-sized businesses today, cloud backup and storage is a practical means of ensuring data protection due to its high security, scalability, and cost-effectiveness. This, however, hasn’t made local backup obsolete. Faster deployment during disaster recoveries makes local backup an irreplaceable part of the business recovery plan. But you don’t have to pay for two data protection plans. You can get the benefits of both methods with a single subscription of IDrive cloud backup!
IDrive is primarily an online backup solution with a host of features that provide flexible data protection and improve your data recovery efficiency. IDrive also offers local backup support for faster restore and ensures a comprehensive disaster recovery plan. Your locally backed up data is secured with 256-bit AES encryption.
IDrive online backup features for SMBs and enterprises
- Multiple Device Backup - Backup unlimited computers, servers, mobile devices to a single IDrive cloud backup account without any additional fees.
- Disk Image Backup - Backup whole drives and multiple partitions with their content and information structure intact via disk imaging.
- Real Time Backup - IDrive uses the Continuous Data Protection (CDP) feature to identify the changes made to your local and cloud backup set, within 500 MB in size, and backs up these changes in real-time.
- IDrive® Snapshots - IDrive’s Snapshots-based restore protects your local and cloud backup data against ransomware by giving you a historical view with restore points for performing point-in-time recoveries.
- IDrive Express™ - Perform quick data backups or restores in less than a week by shipping the data to or from the servers using encryption-protected storage devices.
- Sync - Utilize free cloud space to store and sync data across all linked devices and securely share files and folders.
- Security and Privacy - IDrive secures your data during online backup and cloud storage with 256-bit AES encryption and allows you to add an additional layer of data privacy with a user-defined Private Key.
IDrive cloud backup for better business recovery
- Server Backup - IDrive offers secure online backup for Oracle Server, MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, MS SharePoint Server, Office 365 Mailbox, Hyper-V, VMware, and Linux Servers.
- NAS Backup - Secure the data in your network attached storage to your cloud backup account as mapped drives or via IDrive apps.
- Manage Computers - Manage application settings, scheduled backups, and system restores from any far-away computer over the Internet via the web-based console.
Enable effective business recovery with IDrive online backup. Sign up!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.