Currently, an increasing number of businesses are required to store their data for long-term in order to comply with the legal mandates of regulatory agencies and/or to satisfy the assessment of stakeholders and funding agencies. As it is important for archives to be accessible as and when needed, most businesses deal with archiving and data backup separately. However, by subscribing to IDrive cloud backup you can effortlessly cover your bases for archiving at zero additional costs!
IDrive online backup retains all the data you backup, including the files and folders that no longer exist on your backed up computers and mobiles. You can retrieve this data anytime you want. True Archiving not only stores your data but also enables you to recover more easily from hardware failures, virus attacks, or natural disasters.
If you no longer need the archives, you can delete the data manually from your cloud backup or perform an Archive Cleanup and match the cloud data with the current data in your devices.
- Multiple Device Backup - Secure the data in all your devices – from Macs and PCs to iOS and Android devices – with a single IDrive cloud backup account.
- Disk Image Backup - Secure entire drives by backing up the OS, system settings, applications, and files and folders as single ‘image’ files with system-restore capabilities.
- Real Time Backup - IDrive performs online backup of modifications made to your data in real-time, within 500 MB, and ensures timely data protection between scheduled backups.
- IDrive® Snapshots - IDrive ensures your data is protected against malware attacks by providing a historical view of your online backup data for point-in-time recovery.
- Sync - Enjoy bonus sync storage space, that matches your cloud backup storage limit, to store and access synced data across linked devices.
- Data Security - IDrive online backup secures your backed up data during cloud storage and transfers with 256-bit AES encryption security.
- Data Privacy - IDrive lets you take complete control of your data privacy by allowing you to set a Personal Key to your cloud backup account that is not stored anywhere on the servers.
- Manage Computers - Use the web-based console to manage your online backups, change your backup schedule, and change restore settings from any far-away computer.
- IDrive Express™ - Backup or restore large volumes of data to or from your IDrive cloud backup account in about a week’s time or lesser by shipping the data to the servers in an encrypted storage device.
- Server Backup - Backup your MS SharePoint Server, Oracle Server, MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, VMware, Office 365 Mailbox, Hyper-V, and Linux Servers with IDrive cloud backup’s easy-to-configure processes.
Sign up with IDrive cloud backup today and make archiving effortless!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.