IDrive® BMR is essentially an onsite backup solution with bare-metal restore capabilities. But in function, you can do much more than just create local backups. IDrive BMR lets you create a secondary repository of your backups on cloud via Cloud Replication. And with BMR’s Cloud Manage feature, you can access the BMR server from any external network and manage both your local backups and cloud replication of your backups.
You can remotely manage and monitor your BMR device by logging into the BMR server interface with your IDrive BMR credentials.
- Dashboard - Check the health status of individual hard drives and the storage array, view critical information of backup activities and add clients and manage client backups.
- Snapshots - Choose specific recovery points and perform point-in-time file recoveries from backed up clients.
- Cloud Replication - View the cloud replication status of each client with details of the type of backup carried out, backed up drives, the volume of data transferred to cloud and the date and time of the latest backup.
- Activity Logs - View overall and client-wise breakup of backup, cloud seeding and restore logs of all your physical machines, VMware machines.
What are the other features offered by IDrive BMR?
- Image-based backup - Backup entire hard disks and drives in the form of a single 'image' file with fast, bare-metal recovery capabilities.
- Fast incremental backup - Optimize your bandwidth usage by backing up only the modified portions of your files and folders after a full initial backup.
- Easy restores - Perform bare-metal data restores from the BMR server to your machine via bootable CDs and USB drives.
- Local instant virtualization - Recover from computer breakdowns by creating virtual instances of the client in as less as 15 seconds.
- VMware backup and restore - Backup ESXi hosts and vCenter servers to the BMR server and create VM and file-level restore capabilities.
- Cloud seeding - Backup large volumes of data with zero use of Internet bandwidth via an external storage device that is shipped to you by IDrive
- Data integrity verification - Track your backup integrity status by turning on your email notifications.
Improve effectiveness of your local backup with cloud backup. Register today with IDrive BMR.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive. It can do things that none of the alternatives can.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.