Performing manual backups of individual computers is not an option for small businesses and organizations. Time being a critical resource, businesses need the means to automate their data backups so that they can be free to focus on the core business. For this and many other scenarios, IDrive BMR has got you covered.
IDrive BMR is a data protection solution that backs up entire hard drives or multiple partitions as single 'image' files to a local BMR server. IDrive disk images are a compressed version of the drives and have system-restore capabilities. You can schedule your data backups on weekdays, on weekends, daily, or even custom-schedule the backup hours for specific days of the week. Further, you can sort computers into 'groups' at team, project, or department level and schedule the backup of the groups.
What more? In the BMR web-based console, you can set the 'Total max backup speed for your local network' and make sure that the multiple backups operating in the background do not slow down your system. You can also custom-schedule the speed for different times of the day and get most of the backups done during the non-working hours of your business.
Robust and reliable data protection features by IDrive BMR:
- Image-based Backup - Backup your hard drives as 'image' files with recovery points for the entire system – OS, system settings, and applications included – to an onsite BMR server.
- Snapshot-based Restores - Snapshot offers a time-stamped historical view of your backed up data with recovery points with point-in-time-restore capabilities.
- VMware Backup - Backup your virtual machines running on ESXi host and vCenter server and enable instant recovery of your virtual machine data.
- Incremental Backups - IDrive BMR optimizes the application's internet usage by following up the full initial backups with backups of only the modified portions of the backup sets.
- Centralized Web Console - View and manage your BMR activities and settings from any computer by connecting to the BMR server.
And there's more!
- Cloud Replication - Transfer a copy of your BMR backups to cloud and maintaining it as a secondary repository for efficient data recovery.
- Cloud Seeding via BMR Express - Transfer up to terabytes of BMR backups to cloud within a week by physically shipping the backups to the data centers in temporary storage devices.
- Instant Virtualization - Restore your physical clients and VMware machines in as less as 15 seconds by creating virtual instances of their backup.
Get an efficient data protection plan for your business. Contact IDrive BMR sales!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.