Small businesses have two options when it comes to data backup – onsite or offsite storage. While having a local repository ensures data is readily available for restores, the number of complications like a theft, natural disaster or a hardware failure is really high with onsite data backup. This is when an offsite alternative like cloud backup serves as a reliable option in terms of protecting data from being damaged, stolen or completely destroyed.
The IDrive Cloud Backup Solution
If you are looking for a safe, practical and simple online backup, IDrive fits the bill. For starters, it’s secure. All your data is completely encrypted during transfer and stored in highly secure data centers. Once you have configured IDrive online backup on your computers, mobiles, NAS devices or servers and updated the backup set, the whole process of transferring data to cloud is automatic. Also, the initial full backups are followed by incremental backups.
Other IDrive Cloud Backup Features:
- Server Cloud Backup - IDrive provides secure online backups for running databases and servers: MS SQL, MS Exchange, VMware, Hyper-V, Office 365 Mailbox, MS SharePoint, Oracle and Linux. The best part is you don’t have to interrupt your operations during backup. That’s right – No Downtime!
- Multiple Express Transfers - The IDrive Express service provides faster cloud backup and restore of business data, in less than a week via physical storage shipment, ensuring no bandwidth usage. With business accounts, this feature is available three times a year - absolutely free!
- Business Compliance - IDrive online backup can assist companies to comply with HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC / FINRA, mandated by the government while storing electronic data.
- Sync And Share - With the Sync option, you can sync as many devices you want with your IDrive cloud backup account, and access your files from any desktop, mobile or web browser. File modifications instantly sync among the linked devices and your cloud account. That’s not all; you can safely share any number of synced files with anyone you wish via email.
- Sub Accounts - Sharing your IDrive cloud backup account space with your employees or business departments is easy – Make several accounts, within your storage space and monitor them from a single administrator console.
- Single Sign-On - With SSO, sub-account users can access their IDrive online backup account by signing in to a central identity provider.
- Support - To serve you better, we provide 24/7 live chat and email support, and phone support is open on all business days, 6:00 AM to 6:00 PM PST.
Backup to cloud and secure your business today. Sign up for an IDrive online backup account!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more.
Protect against ransomware
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware Backup, Virtualization and Cloud Replication.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.