Switch to the best Multi-Computer Cloud Backup and Storage.
- Watch a video
Individuals can backup all devices!
Starts at $2.95per year
Personal Save 75%
Backup for home and work devices
$99.50/Year $69.65 $24.88 first year
Cloud backup for small business
$99.50/Year $69.65 first year
Backup all computers and servers
$99.50/Year $69.65 first year
Cloud object storage that costs 90% cheaper than AWS
On-premise BMR Pro and Cube appliances
Endpoint Cloud Backup, managed entirely via web
$99.50/Year $74.62 first year
Microsoft Office 365 Backup
Secure your Microsoft applications data residing on OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint, and Teams with reliable automated backup and granular restore.
Google Workspace Backup
Protect your Google apps data including Gmail, Drive, Calendar, and Contacts from accidental and malicious loss with daily incremental backups and quick restores.
Imagine that your data is deleted from your devices but not backed up for long, then there is very little or no chance of recovering the lost data. But if your data was backed up with IDrive, you can surely recover it. The 'True Archiving' feature in IDrive Online Backup ensures that your files are sent to your cloud account and stay there as long as your account is active.
With IDrive, even if you accidentally remove a file from your computer, it will always remain on the cloud, which means you'll always have access to your files unless you don’t manually delete files or use the 'Archive Cleanup' process.
What is Archive Cleanup?
Archive Cleanup is a feature on your IDrive Online Backup application, with which you can delete files from your cloud account. The ‘Archive Cleanup’ option compares your cloud account files to the files stored in your device included in the backup set and then deletes the ones present in the cloud and not in your device. This feature is great to free up space in your online backup account.
Your data is secure with IDrive Cloud Backup
IDrive uses best-in-class security. Your files are encrypted during transfer and storage, using military-grade 256-bit AES encryption. IDrive also offers the option of Private Key encryption, which is defined by you and not stored anywhere on IDrive servers, thereby ensuring only you have access to your backed-up files. Not just that, your data is stored in our data center with world-class facilities like smoke detection, fire suppression systems, motion sensors, 24/7 secured access, video camera surveillance, and security breach alarms.
What does IDrive free Cloud Backup Offer?
- Multiple Device Protection - You can protect data from all your PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Android devices into a single account. Unlike other cloud services that charge per computer or device, IDrive securely protects data from any number of devices into one cloud account for one low fee.
- Save multiple file versions - Restore 30 previous file versions to any location on your local computer. The additional storage for the previous versions has no impact on your account's quota, as your storage is calculated only for the most current version.
- IDrive Express™ - Perform backup and restore of large volumes of data in less than a week by physically shipping the data in encryption-protected devices.
- Server Backup - Perform effortless backup of running databases and servers such as MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint Server, Oracle Server, Office 365 Mailbox, Linux Servers, Hyper-V, and VMware.
- Deploy IDrive using GPO - Install IDrive online backup application on multiple computers via Windows Server using the Microsoft Active Directory Group.
- IDrive® BMR - Secure onsite Bare-Metal Disaster Recovery with Cloud Replication solution for SMBs.
- Linux Server Backup - Perform backup and manage all connected Linux machines remotely via the GUI on the web interface.
Sign up with IDrive Free Online Backup account and explore more features!
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better price per terabyte for backing up your devices than with IDrive. – Justin Pot, August 31, 2023
A Great Storage and Backup Combo. – Fergus O'Sullivan, June 7, 2023
IDrive gets even better with unlimited backups of your Google, Microsoft cloud.– Mark Hachman, May 03, 2023
Having reviewed IDrive’s online backup service several times over the years, I’m familiar with the company’s penchant for feature-rich efforts. And RemotePC, which can leverage IDrive for backup, is the most feature-laden remote desktop software on the planet. I like the attitude-if it can or should be done, let’s just do it.– Jon L.Jacobi, July 21, 2022
As a pure storage solution for all of your mobile photography, this is easily the most affordable unlimited option we've seen. And with IDrive's strong track record in the cloud storage realm, it's also one that you can trust. – Sean Riley, June 03, 2021
IDrive is a top-notch cloud storage service. - Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols, March 08, 2021
Effortless remote backup - A versatile and feature-rich hybrid backup solution that’s simple to use and perfectly priced for SMBs. - Dave Mitchell, August 18, 2020
IDrive - The cheapest cloud storage service of 2020 for all your files. If all you care about is lots of storage on the cheap, this service can't be topped. - David Murphy, August 13, 2020
IDrive is like a checklist of everything most people could want from a cloud storage service. It's fast, incredibly simple to use, and it offers excellent security so you know your files are secure at all times. – Jennifer Allen, August 04, 2020
Best overall choice thanks to a rock-bottom price. – Desire Athow, July 06, 2020
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses. – Andreas Rivera, June 12, 2018
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up. – Sean Riley, May 15, 2018
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything. – Jon L.Jacobi, September 28, 2017
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services. – Frederic Lardinois, March 27, 2014
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups. – Michael S.Lasky, November 25, 2013