As an organization, we believe you have several computers, mobile devices, and even servers in your possession. And we cannot stress enough the importance of protecting these devices. Should the worst happen, you need your data back quickly to keep functioning. IDrive is an ideal solution for small businesses that need a disaster recovery plan. In the event of a disaster, like a hardware crash, accidental deletion, or theft, a company’s survival depends on its ability to quickly resurrect the critical data.
To start using IDrive, simply download and install the respective online backup application on your computers, mobile devices, and servers.
Here’s how IDrive Cloud Backup can help your business
- Data security - Your data is encrypted with military-grade 256-bit AES encryption during transfer and storage. On sign up for an online backup account, you can choose a private encryption key, known only to you and not stored anywhere on our servers. This way, you can be sure that your data, no matter where they are, will be transferred and stored safely in the cloud.
- IDrive Express™ - For faster bulk data uploads that are not dependent on the network bandwidth, IDrive offers Express service which shuttles your data to the cloud in under a week! On request, IDrive sends you a hard drive to which you can transfer your files via the IDrive application, and ship the hard drive back to IDrive, at no cost at all! Once your files reflect in your cloud backup account, you can carry on with online backup via incremental file transfers. (This service comes FREE for Express Backup, once a year for Personal users and thrice yearly for Business users.)
- Versioning - Retrieve up to 30 previous versions of all your files in your IDrive account. IDrive’s Continuous Data Protection feature performs almost real-time protection of your files as you work, thus, keeping your files protected, as you work on them. Just right-click on any file and select ‘versions’. Here you will see the list of available file versions. Simply download the one you need. That’s it!
- Sub-accounts - The Sub-account feature in IDrive Online Backup allows you to create multiple accounts, within your storage space and allocate them to associates, business departments, or personal contacts. If you are an IDrive business user, you can create unlimited sub-accounts and monitor them using a centralized administrative console, which gives you an overview of all your sub-accounts at a glance! Here, you can allocate space, monitor activities, and view file transfer reports without having access to any of your sub-account user’s files. This maintains their privacy as well.
- Business compliance - Government regulations such as Sarbanes-Oxley, require businesses to back up and maintain data, they might have otherwise neglected or deleted. Also, legal reasons have now mandated small businesses to archive their email correspondence for up to five years! IDrive Cloud Backup can assist companies to comply with HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, and SEC / FINRA mandated by the government while storing electronic data.
Sign up with IDrive today to explore more features!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.