Given the importance of big data and data analytics, every SMB and enterprise needs server backup that supports business continuity and disaster recovery. Getting a dedicated server backup solution in addition to the prerequisite data backup plan is not economically viable. You need a solution that offers traditional data backup with support for server backup. Whatever your business data protection needs are, you won’t have to look further than IDrive for the complete solution.
You can sign up for IDrive Business Plan for as less as $74.62 and get 250GB of cloud backup for all your computers, mobile devices, NAS devices and servers. IDrive Server Backup helps you protect your data against server failures and natural disasters through simple, easy-to-configure processes.
IDrive offers online backup for all major servers, including:
- SQL Server Backup
- VMware Backup
- Sharepoint Server
- Office 365 Mailbox
- Exchange Server Backup
- Oracle Server
- Disk Image Backup
Cloud backup of servers involves backup of large volumes of data on a regular basis. IDrive optimizes this in the following ways:
- Incremental Backup - By following up the full initial backup with the backup of only the modified portions of the data.
- Scheduled Backup - Schedule server backups during non-working hours or as is convenient for your business.
- Bandwidth Throttle - Set the Internet network bandwidth to be used by the IDrive application or set the ‘Auto Pause’ option to enable intelligent guesses that will optimize your desktop experience.
In addition to these, IDrive offers a host of online backup features that give your business flexible means to secure critical data.
Online backup features by IDrive:
- Disk Image Backup - Backup your hard drives – OS and system settings included – with the content and information structure intact via IDrive’s disk imaging.
- IDrive® Snapshots - In the event of a malware attack, retrieve the uninfected version of your cloud backup via Snapshots.
- IDrive Express™ - Quickly backup and retrieve gigabytes of data by physically shipping the data in encryption-protected storage devices.
- Multiple Device Backup - Backup multiple devices to a single IDrive Online Backup account, without any additional fee.
- Security and Privacy - IDrive secures your data during transfer and storage with 256-bit AES encryption and a user-defined private encryption key that is not saved anywhere in the servers.
Get the complete backup solution for your business. Sign up with IDrive!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.