On a daily basis, SMBs and enterprises are creating and processing large volumes of data like never before. These large volumes of data are stored on business or third-party servers and are made available to stakeholders, professionals, and management at a global scale. If there is one thing we can learn for certain from this, it is that data is money. So, what happens when your servers fail? Or the hardware crash due to a natural disaster?
If you have backed up your servers with IDrive Server Online Backup, you can get your business back up and running without any hassle! IDrive cloud backup is a next-generation backup solution that makes data protection simple and effortless.
You can sign up for IDrive Business Plan for as less as $74.62 and get 250GB of cloud backup solution for all your laptops, computers, servers, and mobile devices. IDrive’s server cloud backup feature will help you protect your data against natural disaster and server failures through easy-to-configure, automated backups.
IDrive offers online backup for all major servers, including:
- VMware Backup
- Oracle Server
- Sharepoint Server
- SQL Server Backup
- Office 365 Mailbox
- Exchange Server Backup
- Disk Image Backup
IDrive optimizes the cloud backup of large volumes of server data in the following ways:
- Incremental Backup - By following up the full initial backup with the backup of only the modified portions of the backup set, IDrive online backup ensures you get a faster data protection solution.
- Scheduled Local and Online Backup - IDrive lets you custom-schedule your server backups during non-working hours or as is convenient to your business.
- Bandwidth Throttle - IDrive has the Auto Pause feature that lets you optimize your desktop experience by adjusting the Internet bandwidth to be used by the application.
In addition to these, IDrive offers an array of online backup features that give your business flexible means to secure critical data.
Cloud backup features by IDrive:
- Multiple Device Backup - Backup unlimited devices to a single IDrive cloud backup account without any additional charges.
- Security and Privacy - IDrive cloud backup secures your data during local and online backup and cloud storage with 256-bit AES encryption.
- Privacy - Ensure total control of your data privacy with a unique, user-defined private encryption key that is not saved anywhere in the servers.
- Disk Image Backup - Backup whole hard drives – OS and system settings included – with the content and information structure intact and enable easy system restores.
- IDrive® Snapshots - In the event of a malware attack, use Snapshots to retrieve the uninfected version of your cloud backup data.
- IDrive Express™ - Quickly backup and retrieve up to gigabytes of data by shipping the data in IDrive’s encryption-protected storage devices.
Sign up with IDrive online backup to get the complete backup solution for your business.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.