It could be very costly for businesses to lose data during any kind of a disaster. Therefore, protecting business data is critical. The cloud backup solution from IDrive helps you safeguard all your data stored in different servers.
IDrive cloud backup supports different types of servers including MS SQL Server, Linux servers, MS Exchange, MS SharePoint, and Oracle, Windows files, System State, MySQL and Hyper-V virtual environments.
Protect your Linux data using an easily scriptable and customizable online backup solution. IDrive cloud backup offers 256-bit AES encryption with optional private key to keep your cloud data safe from unauthorized access.
Similarly, you can enable online backup for your MS Exchange Server. The brick-level mailbox option is built to store and recover individual mailboxes for the selected mailbox stores. The application backs up the contents of the selected mailboxes to a Personal Folder (.PST) file. You can also choose an option to safeguard your entire server.
Furthermore, efficiently protect MS Exchange Server databases to your IDrive account. The IDrive application can backup/restore the MS Exchange Server databases without interrupting the running MS Exchange Server services.
IDrive online backup also provides support for your Oracle server. The IDrive application enables you to securely backup Oracle server databases (Oracle 9i/10g) to your IDrive account.
What are other features from IDrive online backup that can help me?
- True Archiving via IDrive cloud backup - IDrive doesn’t delete data from your online account until you manually delete it.
- Real-time storage via IDrive cloud backup - IDrive online backup can automatically recognize and ensure backup of modified parts of files in real time.
- Enhanced security via IDrive online backup - IDrive uses a military-grade security standard. Your files are transferred and stored with 256-bit AES encryption using an optional user-defined key that is not stored anywhere on our servers.
- IDrive Express™ - High-speed data transfer within a week via physical shipment of a temporary storage device.
- Sub-accounts for effective space management via IDrive online backup - Create multiple accounts within your storage space and monitor the activities from a single administrator console. A Business plan user can create sub-accounts for associates or business departments using your online storage space.
- NAS protection - IDrive supports protection of your NAS devices such as QNAP, Synology, Asustor and Netgear. With the IDrive QNAP/Synology app, you can schedule automatic data transfer and restore jobs, perform manual transfer and restores, receive email notifications on completion of all scheduled operations and also view log details.
- Disk imaging - IDrive allows protection of entire drive with ease by creating a complete copy of the original drive, in terms of data and information structure. So your entire disk configuration including operating system files, settings, programs, files and folders are protected, in events of disk failures.
Sign up with IDrive cloud backup and stay protected!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive. It can do things that none of the alternatives can.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.