Data has manifested into the new global currency and it is critical for businesses to store the data safely. Storing data onsite enables quick access when needed or during a disaster. However, safeguarding data onsite may be expensive and takes up a lot of storage space. IDrive cloud backup assists you in this regard by protecting your data on the cloud.
Protect all your devices like PCs, Macs, Android or iOS devices, and even servers and NAS devices using one IDrive account. Moreover, when most of the cloud backup service providers charge per device but IDrive protects unlimited devices for the same price.
IDrive online backup encrypts your data during transfer and when stored in highly secure data centers. The cloud backup service from IDrive is not only easy to use, but takes less time to configure. Furthermore, your data can be scheduled for automatic backup regularly.
Once you backup your files, you can securely access your data from anywhere. All you have to do is login to the IDrive website from any web browser to access your files; or you can use IDrive iOS and Android apps to access your data on the go.
What are the features offered by IDrive online backup?
- Sub-accounts Via IDrive Cloud Backup: Share your account space with your employees or teams easily. Make several accounts, with your storage space and monitor them from a single administrator console.
- Manage Computers: You can remotely manage your computers and perform data backups, restores, and more, via the web console.
- Online File Sync Via IDrive Cloud Backup: Your files and folders will be synced in real time across all the devices for which Sync is enabled. Sync storage does not impact your backup storage, and matches your backup storage limit.
- Snapshots Via IDrive Online Backup: Enable point-in-time recovery with a historical view of your data with IDrive cloud backup.
- Continuous Data Protection Via IDrive Online Backup: IDrive cloud backup recognizes small files (the files you usually work on throughout the day) at regular intervals and backs them up to provide real-time protection.
- Encryption: IDrive cloud backup is bound by military-grade 256-bit AES encryption along with a user-defined private key that is not stored anywhere on the servers. This key is not stored anywhere on IDrive's servers. Therefore, only you have access to such data.
- Business Compliance Via IDrive Online Backup: IDrive can assist companies to comply with HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC / NASD, mandated by the government while storing electronic data.
- Protect Your Servers Using IDrive Online Backup: IDrive protects your running databases and servers including MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, MS SharePoint, Oracle, Office 365, VMware and Linux. You don't have to interrupt your operations during data transfer.
- True Archiving Via IDrive Online Backup: All your data will be retained in your IDrive account until you manually delete it or run 'Archive Cleanup'.
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more.
Protect against ransomware
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware Backup, Virtualization and Cloud Replication.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.