All SMBs and enterprises need a total data recovery support to fall back on in times of natural disasters and server failures. Ideally, the Disaster Recovery as a Service (DRaaS) should be capable of maintaining a secondary repository of the business data with regular automated backups that keep the repository updated for timely support. The service must also be capable of supporting data backup and recovery of hundreds of machines. IDrive® BMR can do this and more for your organization.
IDrive BMR is a high-powered, server-grade device that lets you backup the data of all your client and virtual machines as single 'image' files. These disk images retain the content and information structure and are capable of system restores without the need for any additional hardware or software - hence the name 'Bare Metal Restore'. The BMR server is made of robust hardware components that deliver high-performance and is capable of backing up data of hundreds of devices.
The following are some IDrive BMR appliance features that add value to your business disaster recovery plan:
- Supports Virtualization - IDrive BMR lets you recover data of client and virtual machines in as less as 14 seconds by creating virtual instances on the BMR server without installing any hypervisor.
- Optimizes local backup storage - The BMR appliance uses incremental backup, and block-level data de-duplication and compression, to optimize your storage space.
- Easy-to-configure - Securing hundreds of machines is made easy as you simply need to download the agent on the machine and the machine will be auto-detected by the server.
- Supports Cloud Replication - Maintain a secondary repository of your BMR backups on cloud for a safe disaster recovery plan.
- Accessible from external network - You can view and manage the backup health of your configured devices using the Cloud Manage Console.
That's not all. IDrive BMR offers a host of backup features that give your business a comprehensive data protection.
On-site backup features offered by IDrive BMR
- Local backup - Perform image-based backup of whole hard drives with recovery points for the entire system.
- Enterprise-Level File Backup - Perform file restores from backed up physical clients and VMs by creating file-level recovery points for access.
- VMware Backup - Secure your VMware data to support business recovery through cloud replication and instant virtualization.
- Easy Restores - Restore data from your BMR server to computers with nothing more than bootable CDs or USB drives.
Does IDrive BMR sound like the perfect DRaaS for your business? Contact sales to sign up.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.