Cloud Backup for personal use
Backup PCs, Macs, Mobile devices, and even external hard drives, into ONE account
Individuals can backup all devices!
Starts at $2.95per year
Personal Save 75%
Backup for home and work devices
$99.50/Year $69.65 $24.88 first year
Cloud backup for small business
$99.50/Year $69.65 first year
Backup all computers and servers
$99.50/Year $69.65 first year
Cloud object storage that costs 90% cheaper than AWS
On-premise BMR Pro and Cube appliances
Endpoint Cloud Backup, managed entirely via web
Microsoft Office 365 Backup
Secure your Microsoft applications data residing on OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint, and Teams with reliable automated backup and granular restore.
Google Workspace Backup
Protect your Google apps data including Gmail, Drive, Calendar, and Contacts from accidental and malicious loss with daily incremental backups and quick restores.
As data is a critical asset to most businesses today, the success of a data backup plan is dependent on it being regular and time-effective. In this context, manual backup ranks low as individually backing up every computer in an SMB or enterprise-level is counter-productive and not feasible. Businesses need scheduled backups to automate and regularize data backups. While there are several data protection solutions that offer scheduling features, IDrive BMR onsite backup solution lets you schedule your image backups to specific hours for different days of the week!
IDrive BMR lets you schedule your local backups as daily, weekdays, weekends, or even custom days of the week – you have complete flexibility in scheduling. This allows you to schedule backups at non-working hours, if necessary. The scheduler also allows you to set the maximum backup speed, backup interval, and the number of full and incremental backups you want to retain for specific clients. You can also apply backup settings for groups of computers and manage data backup of several computers in one go.
IDrive BMR features for effective data backup and recovery
- Fast Incremental Backup - Optimize your Internet network bandwidth during data backups by following up the full initial backup of your client machines with backups of only the modified portions.
- NAS storage with iSCSI support - IDrive BMR enables you to create Network Attached Storage datastores within your BMR storage that are shareable via SMB, NFS, AFP, SFTP, and iSCSI protocols.
- Snapshot-based Restore - Use Snapshot-based bare-metal restore for point-in-time recovery. Restore multiple machines in one go as image data can be accessed directly from the server during restore.
- Easy Restores - Restore your image backups from server to a computer or multiple computers using nothing more than a pre-configured USB flash drive or boot CD.
- VMware Backup - Securely backup your VMware machines running on ESXi host and vCenter and ensure a time-effective data recovery support for your VMware data.
- KVM-based Virtualization - Create up to four virtual instances of your clients on the BMR server instantly using the KVM hypervisor, which provides a better virtualization infrastructure and lets you resume business during data loss.
Cloud support for local backup with IDrive BMR
- Cloud Replication - Maintain a secondary repository of your BMR local backup on cloud to enable effective business recovery. Your cloud backups will be available for anytime-access.
- Cloud Seeding - Transfer large volumes of BMR backups to cloud in about a week’s time by shipping the data to the servers in an external device and uploading to cloud via cloud seeding.
- Cloud Manage - Monitor the backup health of your devices, manage your backups, and create file-level restore points from any external network using the Dashboard via the Internet.
Want to make data protection easy and effortless? Contact IDrive BMR sales.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better price per terabyte for backing up your devices than with IDrive. – Justin Pot, August 31, 2023
A Great Storage and Backup Combo. – Fergus O'Sullivan, June 7, 2023
IDrive gets even better with unlimited backups of your Google, Microsoft cloud.– Mark Hachman, May 03, 2023
You won't find a better price per terabyte for backing up your devices than with IDrive.– Daniel Brames, November 17, 2022
Having reviewed IDrive’s online backup service several times over the years, I’m familiar with the company’s penchant for feature-rich efforts. And RemotePC, which can leverage IDrive for backup, is the most feature-laden remote desktop software on the planet. I like the attitude-if it can or should be done, let’s just do it.– Jon L.Jacobi, July 21, 2022
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security. – Daniel Brames, March 24, 2021
As a pure storage solution for all of your mobile photography, this is easily the most affordable unlimited option we've seen. And with IDrive's strong track record in the cloud storage realm, it's also one that you can trust. – Sean Riley, June 03, 2021
IDrive is a top-notch cloud storage service. - Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols, March 08, 2021
Effortless remote backup - A versatile and feature-rich hybrid backup solution that’s simple to use and perfectly priced for SMBs. - Dave Mitchell, August 18, 2020
IDrive - The cheapest cloud storage service of 2020 for all your files. If all you care about is lots of storage on the cheap, this service can't be topped. - David Murphy, August 13, 2020
IDrive is like a checklist of everything most people could want from a cloud storage service. It's fast, incredibly simple to use, and it offers excellent security so you know your files are secure at all times. – Jennifer Allen, August 04, 2020
Best overall choice thanks to a rock-bottom price. – Desire Athow, July 06, 2020
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses. – Andreas Rivera, June 12, 2018
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up. – Sean Riley, May 15, 2018
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything. – Jon L.Jacobi, September 28, 2017
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services. – Frederic Lardinois, March 27, 2014
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups. – Michael S.Lasky, November 25, 2013