Accidental deletion happens to everyone. Imagine this: You have been working on an important presentation but during a final review you realize you have accidentally deleted certain slides. A situation like this could easily turn into a disaster. But if your data is backed up with IDrive online backup, there’s an immediate resolution. IDrive cloud backup retains up to 30 previous versions of your backed up files. You can easily recover an older version which contains all the required pages and continue with your work.
How Do I Recover An Older Version Of A File/Folder?
In your IDrive cloud backup account, navigate to ‘Restore' tab and find the file or folder you want to restore. Right-click on the file/folder and select ‘View previous versions’. A list of the available versions will appear. Select the desired version and click ‘Restore Now’ to download the file.
What Other Data Protection Features Are Offered By IDrive Online Backup?
- IDrive® Snapshots - IDrive online backup protects your data against ransomware attacks via Snapshots’ point-in-time data recovery functionality.
- Continuous Data Protection - IDrive performs an almost real-time backup of your files as you work, keeping your files protected between scheduled backups.
- True Archiving - Recover files and folders long after they have been deleted from your computer from IDrive online backup, until it is manually deleted or automatically deleted through Archive Cleanup.
- Retrieve Data - Restore deleted backups from trash, for up to 30 days.
- Security and Privacy - IDrive online backup uses military-grade 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key to protect your files. The private key is known only to you and not saved on the servers.
- Multiple Device Backup - IDrive online backup lets you secure the data in all your PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices with a single account.
- Dashboard - Manage backups of all your remote computers from a centralized web console, with robust reporting tools in near-real-time response.
- IDrive Express™ - Backup and retrieve bulk data to or from the cloud in less than a week using data shuttle services.
- Backup NAS devices - Secure data on your Network Attached Storage (NAS) devices like Asustor, Synology, Netgear and QNAP with IDrive cloud backup apps.
- Business Compliance - IDrive online backup can assist companies to comply with HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC / NASD, GDPR, mandated by the government while storing electronic data.
Signup with IDrive now to experience these benefits and more!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.