At a small-business or organizational level, it is not feasible to perform manual data backups of individual computers. Time being a critical resource, businesses need the means to automate their data backups so that they can be free to focus on the core operations. The good news is, IDrive BMR can help you with that!
IDrive BMR is a data protection solution that backs up whole hard drives as single 'image' files to a local BMR server. These image files are a compressed version of the original data and have system-restore capabilities. You can schedule your backups on weekdays, on weekends, daily, or even custom-set the backup hours for specific days of the week. To backup several computers in one go, simply organize them into 'groups' at the team, project, or department level and schedule the backup of the groups.
What more? The IDrive BMR console gives you the option to set the 'Total max backup speed for your local network' and ensure that the multiple backups operating in the background do not slow down your system. You can schedule most of the backups done during the non-working hours or configure the network bandwidth throttle for IDrive BMR.
Robust and reliable data protection features by IDrive BMR
- Image-based Backup - Backup entire hard drives as 'image' files with recovery points for the entire system - OS, system settings, and programs included - to a local BMR server.
- VMware Backup - Backup your VMs running on the ESXi host and vCenter server and enable quick recovery of virtual machine data.
- BMR NAS - Create and host NAS shares within the BMR storage - shareable over NFS, AFP, SFTP, and iSCSI - and secure them via local snapshots.
- Incremental Backups - IDrive BMR optimizes the application's network bandwidth usage by following up the initial full backups with backups of only the modified portions of the files and folders.
- Snapshot-based Restores - Snapshots offers a historical view of your backed up data with time-stamped recovery points that allow you to make point-in-time restores.
- De-duplication - IDrive BMR uses data compression and block-level deduplication to optimize your local backup space by up to 30%.
- Centralized Web Console - View and manage your BMR activities from any computer connected to the BMR server.
And there is more!
- Cloud Replication - Ensure the easy accessibility of your data by transferring a copy of your BMR backups to the cloud and maintaining it as a secondary repository.
- Cloud Seeding via BMR Express - Transfer terabytes of BMR backups to cloud in less than a week by physically shipping the backups to the data centers in temporary storage devices.
- Instant Virtualization - Restore physical clients and VMware machines within seconds by creating virtual instances of their backup.
Contact IDrive BMR sales for an efficient data protection plan!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.