IDrive® BMR is an image-based backup solution with fast, onsite bare-metal restore capabilities. It lets you restore entire systems, OS and applications included, without any additional hardware or software. You can further improve the effectiveness of your data recovery plan by transferring the backups on the onsite BMR device to the cloud using Cloud Seeding via BMR Express.
The BMR Express service lets you seed large amounts of data stored on your BMR server to cloud through shipment of the data in an external storage device. The unique selling point of this service is that it utilizes zero bandwidth of your Internet network and lets you transfer large volumes of data within a week or less.
How do I avail the BMR Express service?
Simply place an order for the BMR express device with details of the size of the data to be transferred, your contact information and the shipping details. The BMR server and related accessories will be shipped to you with detailed instructions. Transfer backups of your physical machines and/or your BMR server and ship the device back to IDrive.
Is my data safe during transit?
You will be required to provide an encryption key while placing an order for the BMR Express device. You will be prompted to enter the same when the device is mounted on a server, ensuring your data is secure at all times.
After the BMR Express transfer is completed, you can ensure that your cloud repository remains updated with scheduled incremental backups.
What are the other features offered by IDrive® BMR?
- Local image-based backup - Perform backups of entire hard drives or multiple partitions as a single ‘image’ file with recovery points for the entire system.
- Fast incremental backup - Keep your local and cloud backups updated with the modifications made to files and folders using low Internet bandwidth.
- Snapshots-based restore - Restore multiple computers and make point-in-time file and system recoveries using a single image stored on your BMR server.
- Instant virtualization - In the case of any client machine failure, resume work in as less as 15 seconds by creating a virtual instance of the machine.
- VMware backup - Provide effortless data recovery support for your VMs running on ESXi host and vCenter server.
- Centralized web console - Manage backup activities of all your clients and VMs from anywhere through the BMR server.
- Easy Restores - Restore backups of entire hard drives with a pre-configured boot USB thumb drive or CD.
- Optimized storage - Optimize your BMR server storage space with manual cleanup when your backups utilize more than 80% of the storage space.
Want a fast and efficient data backup solution for your business? Sign up today!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.