When seeking an online backup solution for multiple devices, most service providers charge you for every registered device. If you are looking for a data protection plan, whether personal or business, that lets you backup any number of devices at one price, then subscribe to IDrive Cloud Backup. With IDrive cloud backup plans for Personal or Business, you can secure unlimited computers and devices without any additional charges. You won't have to limit the number of devices to secure.
That's right, IDrive online backup lets you secure unlimited Macs, PCs, iOS, Android devices, servers, and NAS devices with a single subscription! IDrive Personal plan starts from just $52.12 for 2TB and IDrive Business subscription is available for and just $74.62 for 250GB. In addition to the online backup space, you also get bonus sync storage space that matches your backup space limit. You can use this to sync files and folders across your linked devices in real-time.
Is My Data Secure During Transfer And Storage With IDrive Cloud Backup?
IDrive secures your data during backup and storage with 256-bit AES encryption – military-grade data security. Further, the IDrive servers are hosted at state-of-the-art data centers that are secured with state-of-the-art surveillance and alarm systems. Even the network infrastructure is regularly audited by third parties to flesh out vulnerabilities if any.
Online Backup Features By IDrive
- Disk Image Backup - Secure your data against potential hard drive failures by backing up the entire hard drives – files and folders, OS, applications, and system settings included – as 'image' files that retain the drive's content and information structure.
- IDrive® Snapshots - Get a historical view of your local and cloud backup set for point-in-time data recovery requirements in the event of accidental data deletion or malware attack.
- Versioning in IDrive Online Backup - Restore from up to 30 latest versions of your files and folders secure to your IDrive cloud backup.
- Incremental Backup with IDrive Online Backup - By default, IDrive optimizes your cloud backup space by following up full disk image backups with incremental backups of only the modified portions of the files and folder.
- Continuous Data Protection via IDrive Online Backup - IDrive ensures timely data protection between scheduled local and online backups by regularly backing up changes, within 500 MB in size, made to the backup set.
- True Archiving - IDrive stores all your backed up files and folders – until it deleted manually or through Archive Cleanup – enabling recovery of files and folders that have been deleted from the computer.
- IDrive Express™ - Use IDrive's free data shuttle service to backup or retrieve several gigabytes of your data to or from the cloud account within a short duration!
- Dashboard - Get an at-a-glance view of your IDrive cloud backup account and manage the backup health of your devices anytime from anywhere.
Protect data on all your devices. Sign up today with IDrive online backup!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.