What defines a successful data protection plan? Speed, security, availability of automation, and the simplicity of restore are, arguably, among the top deciding factors. However, all these factors are rendered void if the backed up data is not restorable. Therefore, your business needs a data protection solution that verifies the integrity of the backups and ensures its restore-capability. Whatever your data backup needs are, IDrive® BMR provides a comprehensive on-site backup solution with ‘Data Integrity Verification’ that ensures reliability.
IDrive BMR runs a data integrity check for every volume of backed up data and ensures their reliability for restore. You can check this performance status under the ‘Dashboard’ tab of the BMR server web interface. Further, IDrive BMR exclusively retains only restorable backups, giving you clarity on the effectiveness of your business continuity plan.
What more? IDrive BMR offers a host of local backup features that give your IT Admin the flexibility to protect your data in a way that is suitable for your business.
IDrive BMR on-site backup features:
- Image-based Backup - Backup bulk data stored on multiple partitions or whole hard drives as single ‘image’ files that have recovery points for the entire system.
- VMware Backup - Secure your VMware data against hardware failures and server downtime by backing up your ESXi hosts and vCenter servers.
- Bare-Metal Restore - Perform easy system restores via pre-configured CDs and USB thumb drives, without any additional hardware or software installation.
- File-level Restore - Create file-level recovery points for backed up physical machines, VMware ESXi hosts and vCenter servers.
- Virtualization - Create up to 4 virtual instances of your VMware servers or physical clients on the BMR server, without installing any agent or hypervisor.
- Centralized Web Console - Access your BMR server via the BMR web console to remotely monitor your backup activities, add physical clients and VMs to the backup set, and edit the application settings.
IDrive BMR cloud support features for onsite backup
- Cloud Replication - Ensure business continuity during natural disaster or hardware failure by maintaining a secondary repository of your BMR backups in your IDrive cloud account.
- BMR Cloud Manage - Access your BMR server interface from any external network and manage your backups, restore operations, cloud replication of your local backups, and more.
- Cloud Seeding via BMR Express - Quickly transfer large volumes of your BMR backups to cloud via IDrive BMR’s data shuttle service.
Contact IDrive BMR sales today for a reliable business backup solution.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.