Getting started with a new data protection plan, or even using it on a daily basis, typically includes the harrowing task of choosing what to secure and what not to. You are usually forced to make this choice because, with every new device that you add to your network of secured devices, you incur an additional fee. And while the per-device fee may be small, together they certainly amount up to a huge sum. The good news is, you can put an end to this hassle by signing up with IDrive as it offers 'Multiple Device Backup'!
That's right, IDrive Online Backup lets you backup all your devices - Macs, PCs, iOS and Android devices - to a single account without any additional nominal charges for the devices. And as you expand your process, you can continue to add devices to your network as necessary - it's a convenient and scalable solution for your business!
IDrive Cloud Backup offers a host of amazing data protection features:
- Disk Image Backup - Protect your data against potential hardware failure by backing up the entire hard drive - OS, files/folders, applications, and system settings included - as an 'image' file that can be used to perform bare-metal system restores.
- IDrive® Snapshots - IDrive protects your data against malware attacks by providing a historical view of your backups with point-in-time data recovery functionality.
- Security and Privacy - IDrive Cloud Backup secures your data during transfer and storage with 256-bit AES encryption and gives you the option to set a Private Key for your account for complete control of your data privacy.
- Real-Time Backup - IDrive leverages the Continuous Data Protection feature to identify and backup modified portions of files and folders, within 500 MB in size, and provides timely data protection between scheduled backups without slowing down your computer.
- Incremental Backup - IDrive optimizes your cloud backup space by following up full backups with backups of only the modified portions of the files and folder.
- True Archiving - Recover backed up files and folders long after they have been deleted from your computer as IDrive Online Backup stores everything you backup until it is manually deleted or automatically deleted through Archive Cleanup.
And that's not all. IDrive Online Backup has a lot more to offer!
- Sync - Get bonus cloud space to sync locally stored files across linked devices.
- Manage Computers - Manage data backups, restores, and IDrive Online Backup application settings from anywhere via the web-based console.
- Server Backup - Perform easy-to-configure backups of MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint Server, MS Exchange Server, Oracle Server, Office 365 Mailbox, Linux Servers, VMware, and Hyper-V.
- IDrive Express™ - Transfer several gigabytes of data to your cloud backup or vice versa by shipping the data in an encryption-protected storage device.
Sign up today with IDrive and secure all your devices!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.