Imagine you are running an organization and you have recently branched out to different distant locations. There is a lot of critical data being stored everyday in the computers of those offsite locations which, in the event of a theft, hardware malfunction or an accidental deletion can send your business on a downward spiral. You don’t want that happening, do you?
A cloud backup solution like IDrive makes data protection hassle-free. It is cross-platform compatible and backs up multiple devices into a single account. Its dedicated web-console lets you access and manage your data from anywhere remotely.
Here’s what you can accomplish with a centralized web console:
- Dashboard, the web-based console in IDrive, lets you perform backups, monitor and schedule them for all the devices connected to your account. It also lets you create policies, and broadcast settings for multiple users or groups at a time.
- Normally if you need the files on a computer in an office at a different location you would contact someone in the office and ask them to email you the files. However, with IDrive you can just select the device where the files are and perform local or online backup.
- Similarly, in the event of data loss, you can restore files to the device without being present physically at the location. Just choose files/folders from your IDrive account or other local devices connected to the device for successfully restoring the system.
- Remotely update the latest version of the IDrive application on your connected systems by propagating settings for all users or groups.
- Add new devices or remove existing devices from the Dashboard. View detailed logs for backup and restore activity for your IDrive account.
- Affordable cloud backup solution
With IDrive, you can protect your precious data securely by paying as less as $52.12 for 2TB online storage space, for the first year.
- Continuous data protection
IDrive recognises small files (the files you usually work on throughout the day) for modifications at regular intervals and backs them up to provide near real-time protection.
- Secure data storage
IDrive Online Backup secures your data with 256-AES military grade encryption and an optional private key for highest levels of privacy.
- Archive your files
IDrive Online Backup does not delete files from your account unless you manually remove them.
IDrive Cloud Backup allows you to perform point-in-time recovery with a historical view of your data.
- Business compliance
IDrive can assist companies to comply with HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC / FINRA, mandated by the government while storing electronic data.
Since your data is on the cloud, resizing your data storage space is effortless. Your cloud backup account is capable of taking in volumes of data, as your data storage needs grow.
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.