Ransomware attacks have been on the rise in the last few years. In a typical scenario, organizations lose access to their data post the attack and are faced with the decision of paying a huge ransom for data retrieval, without any guarantee of reclaiming the data. When the stakes of data loss are this high, you need more than the traditional data protection plan to secure your business. IDrive cloud backup has got your back!
IDrive offers comprehensive online backup and storage features to support your business’s various needs. Firstly, IDrive lets you maintain a Disk Image Backup of your drives in a 256-bit AES-encrypted environment on cloud. And not just data encryption at-rest, IDrive online backup offers the same level of security even while your data is being backed up to the cloud.
Secondly, in the unfortunate event of a malware attack, IDrive cloud backup lets you recover an older, uncorrupted version of the data via IDrive® Snapshots. Snapshots provides a historical view of the data in your IDrive cloud backup account and lets you perform point-in-time recovery. To recover after a malware attack, simply choose a recovery point created before the attack. It protects your data against malware and provides a fast business recovery solution.
What Are The Other Features Offered By IDrive?
- Disk Image Backup - Backup ‘images’ of whole drives or disk partitions, with the content and information structure intact, to secure your data against disk failure or accidental data deletion.
- Multiple Device Backup - Backup of all your devices – Macs, PCs, iPads, iPhones, and Android devices – to a single IDrive online backup account!
- Online File Sync and Share - Store critical files and folders in your free sync storage space, which matches your cloud backup space, and access them across all linked devices or share easily with associates.
- IDrive Express™ - Transfer bulk data to your online backup space by physically shipping the data directly to the server via encryption-protected devices.
- Manage Computers - View all the activities of your IDrive cloud backup account and manage the online backups and restores of your devices anytime and from anywhere.
What more does IDrive cloud backup offer?
- Continuous Data Protection - IDrive automatically identifies the changes made to backup set – changes that are within 500 MB – and backs them up to cloud in near real time, ensuring data protection between the scheduled backups.
- Versioning - IDrive retains up to 30 latest versions of your backed up data, without taking up any additional storage space for it!
- True Archiving - IDrive retains all the backed up data through True Archiving so your locally deleted data is retrievable until the archive is deleted manually or through Archive Cleanup.
- Server Backup - IDrive cloud backup offers convenient and secure backups for all major server, including MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint Server, VMware, Linux Servers, Oracle Server, Office 365 Mailbox, and Hyper-V.
Protect your data from ransomware. Sign up with IDrive online backup today!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more.
Protect against ransomware
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware Backup, Virtualization and Cloud Replication.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.