When it comes to data protection, businesses typically have to choose between onsite and cloud backup. Onsite backups have several practical advantages such as easy access to data, low dependency on Internet bandwidth and faster recovery. Cloud backups, on the other hand, are affordable, scalable, and accessible anytime from anywhere.
IDrive® BMR combines the effectiveness of cloud backup to your local backups with the Cloud Replication feature. You can transfer the backups stored in your BMR server to your IDrive cloud account. Maintaining a secondary repository of your backups on cloud offers two-fold benefits. Firstly, it provides protection against hardware disasters. Secondly, it increases the effectiveness of your business continuity plan by enabling easy access to your backed up data.
IDrive BMR also lets you manage your local and secondary cloud backups remotely with Cloud Manage. You can manage your backup operations from anywhere by logging into your IDrive account with your BMR credentials.
- Image-based backup - Store your critical data, application configurations and OS and system settings in the form of a single 'image' file with bare-metal recovery capabilities.
- Snapshot-based restores - In the event of a malware attack, simply recover your data as it was before the attack using Snapshots' point-in-time recovery.
- Instant virtualization - Create virtual instances of physical clients and VMware machines in as less as 15 seconds!
- VMware backup - Effortlessly restore your virtual machine data to its earlier working condition with virtual machine backups.
- Cloud Seeding via BMR Express - Transfer large-scale data to your BMR cloud account via physical shipment of data in storage devices, with zero use of Internet bandwidth.
- Incremental backups - Maintain updated versions of your backups at low Internet bandwidth by leveraging IDrive's Changed Block Tracking technology.
- Optimized storage - Free up space by eliminating duplicate copies of your data at the block level.
- Centralized web console - Manage and monitor the backup activities of all your clients from anywhere through the BMR server.
- Data verification - Keep tabs on the health of your backups with data integrity checks and email notifications.
- Server specification - Your data backups and virtual machines are supported by hardware components with the power and high performance of a server.
Register today with IDrive BMR and optimize your disaster recovery plan.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive. It can do things that none of the alternatives can.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.