Mobile backup solutions are most popular among individuals who want to secure their photos, videos and media files. But in today’s fast-paced world, professionals are increasingly using smartphones and tablets to access and modify files on-the-go. Some may also use mobile devices to store client contacts and communicate via text messages and emails that may contain sensitive business information. This means that employers need to extend business data protection plans to include mobile devices too. Sign up with IDrive cloud backup for your computers and you can backup unlimited mobile devices too at zero additional cost!
IDrive provides online backup for your mobile device contacts, calendar events, photos, and videos. If you are backing up an Android device, you can also backup call logs and SMSes. Also, IDrive cloud backup is cross-platform compatible so you can access and restore data from an Android device using an iOS device or vice-versa.
You can also enjoy the following features on your IDrive mobile application:
- People - IDrive cloud backup uses facial recognition feature to group backed up images based on individual faceprint under the ‘People’ section.
- Timeline - View your backed up photos and videos–from one or multiple mobile devices–in a gallery sorted by date and location.
- File access - View and access files and folders backed up from Macs, PCs and other mobile devices on your smartphone.
- File Sync - Access files from the IDrive cloud backup Sync Folder or add files to your Sync Folder and sync them across all linked devices.
- Collaborate - Share files synced from your computers and mobile devices with friends or business associates, without compromising on the security.
What are the other features offered by IDrive online backup?
- Disk Image Backup - Capture the entire drive or multiple partitions with the information and content structure intact as an ‘image’ file with system restore capabilities.
- IDrive® Snapshots - View the historical log of all your backups and use these recovery points to make point-in-time recoveries in the event of a malware attack.
- Sync and Docs - Get bonus storage space to store and sync critical data with your IDrive online backup and across all linked devices and to store and edit documents online.
- Incremental Backup - IDrive optimizes your Internet bandwidth usage and cloud backup storage by backing up only modified portions of the files and folders after a full backup.
- Manage Computers - Manage your backups, restores, cloud backup storage and application settings from anywhere using IDrive’s web-based console.
- IDrive Express™ - Backup large volumes of data to your IDrive online backup in less than a week by shipping the data to the data center using a temporary storage device.
Secure the data in all your devices with IDrive online backup. Sign up today!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive. It can do things that none of the alternatives can.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.