Photos, music, movies, data files, projects, etc. saved in your mobile, laptop, or computer are your valuable assets and even in the worst nightmare you would never want to lose them. However, data disasters such as system failures, accidental deletions, malware attacks, software corruptions or other natural calamities could strike at any moment. If anything like this happens, you are prone to lose the data saved in your personal electronic gadgets. So, how can you keep your data safe when such disasters strike?
IDrive's lifetime free online backup is the answer for all your personal data backup problems. You can create a personal IDrive account and send your data to the cloud, and easily retrieve your files when needed!
IDrive offers a Basic Plan with 5 GB online storage. The plan is free for the lifetime of your account and you don't need a credit card to get started. All you need to do is create a free cloud backup account with IDrive and start backing up data safely in the secure IDrive cloud at absolutely no cost.
How is IDrive's free online backup the ideal solution for you?
- Multiple Device Backup - You can backup your PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices to a single IDrive free cloud backup account for an efficient backup solution.
- Mobile Backup - Use IDrive mobile app to backup contacts, photos, videos, calendar events on your iOS devices. In addition, backup SMS and call logs on Android.
- Online File Sync - You can store files and folders in the complimentary sync storage space of IDrive free cloud backup account and sync your data across all devices easily.
- Share Data - Easily share files via email from your computer, mobile device, or via the web with your friends or associates for collaborative access.
- IDrive Snapshots - IDrive offers a historical view of all your backups, that provides you with point-in-time recovery of your data as and when needed.
- Continuous Data Protection - IDrive automatically identifies the changes made to your local and cloud backup set, less than 500 MB, for near real-time backup.
- True Archiving - IDrive safely stores all of your backed up files, including those which are no longer present on your devices and you can easily access or retrieve them.
What are the other free online backup features offered by IDrive?
- Retrieve data - Easily search and restore files from the desktop application or via any browser. You also have the provision to recover deleted files from Trash within a period of 30 days.
- Security - IDrive ensures that your data is protected with TLS v 1.2/AES-256 encryption and also provides an optional, user-defined private encryption key, which is not stored anywhere on the servers, for highest levels of protection.
- IDrive Express™ - You can backup and restore huge volumes of data in less than a week, through shipment of an external storage device with data encryption.
Sign up for a FREE online backup account with IDrive today and save up to 5 GB data!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
Best overall choice thanks to a rock-bottom price.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.
IDrive is like a checklist of everything most people could want from a cloud storage service. It's fast, incredibly simple to use, and it offers excellent security so you know your files are secure at all times.