Ransomware attacks have been on the rise in the last few years. Typically, post the attack, organizations lose access to their data and are faced with the decision of paying a huge ransom without any guarantee of reclaiming access to the data. When the stakes of data loss are high, you need more than the traditional data protection plan to support your business. IDrive cloud backup has got your back!
IDrive offers comprehensive online backup and storage solutions with a host of features to support your business's various needs. Firstly, IDrive lets you maintain a Disk Image Backup of your drives in a 256-bit AES-encrypted environment on cloud. And not just secure data storage, IDrive online backup offers the same level of security even while your data is being backed up to cloud.
Secondly, in the unfortunate event of a ransomware attack, IDrive cloud backup lets you recover an older, uncorrupted version of the data via IDrive® Snapshots. Snapshots provides a historical view of the data in your IDrive cloud backup and lets you perform point-in-time recoveries – to recover after a malware attack, simply choose a recovery point created before the attack. It protects your data against malware and provides a fast business recovery solution.
What are the other features offered by IDrive?
- Disk Image Backup - Store 'images' of entire hard drives or disk partitions, with the content and information structure intact, to protect your data from disk failure or accidental data deletion.
- Multiple device backup - Maintain backup of all your devices – Macs, PCs, iPads, iPhones and Android devices–in a single IDrive online backup account!
- Online File Sync and Share - Store critical files and folders in your free sync storage space, which matches your cloud backup space, and access them across all linked devices or share easily with associates.
- IDrive® Docs - Work and collaborate on online documents in real-time with IDrive’s file share and permission-based editing functionalities.
- IDrive Express™ - Transfer large volumes of data to your online backup space by physically shipping the data directly to the server using temporary data storage devices.
- Manage Computers - View all the activities of your IDrive cloud backup account and manage the online backups and restores of your devices anytime and from anywhere.
What more does IDrive cloud backup offer?
- Real Time Backup - IDrive online backup’s Continuous Data Protection (CDP) feature automatically identifies the changes made to your files and folders–changes that are within 500 MB–and backs them to cloud in real-time.
- Versioning - IDrive retains up to 10 previous versions of your files without taking up any additional storage space for it!
- True Archiving - Need a file that you have long since deleted from your computer? IDrive retains all the backed up data through True Archiving and so your locally deleted data is retrievable until the archive is deleted manually or through Archive Cleanup.
- Server backup - IDrive cloud backup offers convenient and secure backups for VMware, Linux Servers, Oracle Server, MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint Server, Office 365 Mailbox, and Hyper-V.
Sign up with IDrive online backup and protect your data from ransomware.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive. It can do things that none of the alternatives can.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.