Businesses that handle client information and sensitive data are required to comply with legal regulations with respect to data management. They also need to backup and secure their data to ensure business continuity. Typically, the IT Admin subscribes to two separate services to meet the data backup and legal compliance needs of a business. But what if your data backup plan also helps you comply with the mandates of federal and governing agencies? IDrive cloud backup offers you just that!
IDrive is a data backup service that lets you secure your business data through an array of local and online backup solutions. The local and cloud backup features by IDrive ensure that whatever your business type or data protection needs, you have the flexibility to protect your data in a way that is right for you.
Further, IDrive online backup assists businesses to comply with industry-specific regulations and supports business-specific data backup and recovery objectives. It assists you in complying with the latest standards of HIPAA, SEC/FINRA, GLBA, SOX, and other major regulations thus helping you avoid regulation violations leading to penalties.
IDrive cloud backup features that help businesses meet the legal mandates
- Security And Privacy - IDrive online backup secures your data transfers and cloud storage with 256-bit AES encryption. It gives you total privacy control with a user-defined Private Key that is not stored anywhere on the IDrive servers.
- Record-keeping Functionality - IDrive provides a date and time-stamped access log report of your local and cloud backup activities.
- Ease Of Access - Your backed up data is accessible to you anytime and from anywhere via your cloud backup account.
What other features does IDrive online backup offer?
- Multiple Device Backup - Secure unlimited devices – all your Macs, PCs, and iOS and Android devices – to a single IDrive cloud backup account.
- Disk Image Backup - Capture the contents of entire hard drives – OS, system settings, and application configurations included – as ‘image’ files that support system recovery.
- IDrive® Snapshots - IDrive online backup secures your data against malware by providing a historical view of your backups with recovery points point-in-time-restores.
- Sync - In addition to cloud backup space, IDrive offers you bonus sync storage space of the same limit to store critical data and sync across all linked devices.
What more can you do with IDrive online backup?
- Manage Computers - Manage your local and online backups activities and application settings from any far-away computer through the web-based console.
- IDrive Express™ - Secure or restore large volumes of data to or from your IDrive cloud backup with the free data shuttle service.
Get data protection and business compliance in one. Sign up today with IDrive cloud backup!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.