- Provision to restore the last 10 versions of files maintained in the IDrive account
- World-class security with RAID protected storage
- Data is transferred and stored using 256-bit AES encryption with a user-defined key that is not stored anywhere on the servers
- Fast wire compressed incremental transfers for optimal resource utilization
- Easily scriptable and customizable
Backup your Linux using the scripts
If you aren't very familiar with the Linux environment, a simple way is to use scripts to protect your Linux data. IDrive scripts package is a bundle of perl scripts. To perform all your IDrive operations, download the scripts and follow the instructions provided in the readme.txt file or visit our scripts page for more information.