- Provision to restore the last 30 versions of files maintained in the IDrive account
- World-class security with RAID protected storage
- Data is transferred and stored using 256-bit AES encryption with a user-defined key that is not stored anywhere on the servers
- Fast wire compressed incremental transfers for optimal resource utilization
- Easily scriptable and customizable
Backup your Linux using the scripts
If you aren't very familiar with the Linux environment, a simple way is to use scripts to protect your Linux data. IDrive scripts package is a bundle of perl scripts. To perform all your IDrive operations, download the scripts and follow the instructions provided in the readme.txt file or visit our scripts page for more information.
Express Linux Backup
Easily transfer bulk data from your Linux machines via physical storage shipment.
How IDrive Express helps Linux users?
- Transfer large amounts of data from your Linux machine to your online account, in just a week or less.
- Throughout transfer and storage your data is protected using military grade 256-bit AES encryption with the option of a private key.
- After data transfer to your IDrive account is complete, you can perform incremental backups to keep your data safe from disasters.
- There is no consumption of bandwidth during the data transfer process.
This service comes FREE for Express Backup, once a year for Personal users and thrice yearly for Business users. Subsequent backup requests will be subject to the $59.95 charge. Express Restores will be charged $99.50 per request.
This service includes free return shipping for customers within the USA. Express orders shipped outside the United States may have additional shipping costs. Upon placing the order, our team will provide a shipping quote that will be charged separately.
The Express Backup Process:
Once you receive the express storage device, backup the data on your Linux machine to the express device. From the express device, your data is backed up to IDrive's primary storage devices.