Are you mandated by a governing agency?
Allow IDrive to assist your organization to comply with the regulations governing your industry.
What is motivating your Disaster Recovery Plan?
Many businesses now face federal and governing agency mandates to maintain complete backup records of all their electronic business transactions. Industry-specific regulations to impose confidentiality, industry portability, and preservation of financial records force many organizations to implement processes to support data backup and recovery objectives.
IDrive can assist companies within the medical, accounting and legal professions to comply with these new standards to avoid the penalties now being levied against violators of HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, SEC / NASD.
IDrive assists your company meet the compliance mandate by providing:
- Secure data transfer/storage using 256-bit AES encryption
- Encrypted data storage to prevent tampering / alterations / unauthorized access
- Date and time stamped data access by each user
- 24/7 data access via any broadband connection
The Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act, insisting on administrative, physical and technical safeguards for patient data and records.
The Sarbanes-Oxley (SOX) Act, legislating retention of electronic records, messaging and financial transactions.
Protecting consumer's private information at various financial institutions.
Securities and Exchange Commission / National Association of Securities Dealers, instituting long term storage of financial records and electronic communications.
- Many of the compliance items require usage of the optional private encryption key that is known only to the user and not stored on IDrive servers.