Cloud Backup for personal use
Backup PCs, Macs, Mobile devices, and even external hard drives, into ONE account
Individuals can backup all devices!
Starts at $2.95per year
Personal Save 75%
Backup for home and work devices
$99.50/Year $69.65 $24.88 first year
Cloud backup for small business
$99.50/Year $69.65 first year
Backup all computers and servers
$99.50/Year $69.65 first year
Cloud object storage that costs 90% cheaper than AWS
On-premise BMR Pro and Cube appliances
Endpoint Cloud Backup, managed entirely via web
Microsoft Office 365 Backup
Secure your Microsoft applications data residing on OneDrive, Exchange, SharePoint, and Teams with reliable automated backup and granular restore.
Google Workspace Backup
Protect your Google apps data including Gmail, Drive, Calendar, and Contacts from accidental and malicious loss with daily incremental backups and quick restores.
Whether you need data protection for your personal devices or for a network of computers in your office, chances are, you are looking at multi-device plans. Most multi-device plans in the market charge a nominal monthly fee for every registered device, in addition to the basic charge for the backup space. So, are you going to limit the number of devices to secure according to the budget? You don’t have to do that with IDrive cloud backup!
IDrive cloud backup lets you backup and secure unlimited PCs, Macs, iOS, and Android devices into a single account! You also get free Sync storage that matches your backup space to sync files and folders across linked devices in real-time.
Is my data secure during transfer and storage?
IDrive online backup gives your data the highest level of security during transfer and storage with 256-bit AES encryption. The IDrive application is hosted at data centers secured with state-of-the-art surveillance and alarm systems. The network infrastructure is regularly audited by third parties to weed out vulnerabilities.
What are the features offered by IDrive cloud backup?
- Disk Image Backup - Protect your data against potential hard drive failures by backing up the entire drive–files/folders, OS, and system settings included–in the form of an ‘image’ file that retains the drive’s information and content structure.
- IDrive® Snapshots - Get a historical view of the data backed up into your IDrive online backup account for possible point-in-time data recovery requirements in the event of a malware attack.
- Incremental backup - IDrive lets you make the most of your cloud backup space by following up full disk image backups with incremental backups of only the modified portions of the files and folder.
- Real-Time Backup - The Continuous Data Protection feature identifies and backs up changes within 500 MB in size without slowing down your computer, providing you with timely data protection between scheduled backups.
- True Archiving - Recover even those files and folders that have long since been deleted from your computer as IDrive online backup stores them all until it’s manually deleted or automatically deleted through Archive Cleanup.
- IDrive Express™ - Securely backup or retrieve several gigabytes of your data via physical shipment of an external drive!
- Dashboard - Get an at-a-glance view of your IDrive account and manage the backup health of your devices anytime from anywhere.
Protect data on all your computers and mobiles with IDrive online backup. Sign up today!
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better price per terabyte for backing up your devices than with IDrive. – Justin Pot, August 31, 2023
A Great Storage and Backup Combo. – Fergus O'Sullivan, June 7, 2023
IDrive gets even better with unlimited backups of your Google, Microsoft cloud.– Mark Hachman, May 03, 2023
You won't find a better price per terabyte for backing up your devices than with IDrive.– Daniel Brames, November 17, 2022
Having reviewed IDrive’s online backup service several times over the years, I’m familiar with the company’s penchant for feature-rich efforts. And RemotePC, which can leverage IDrive for backup, is the most feature-laden remote desktop software on the planet. I like the attitude-if it can or should be done, let’s just do it.– Jon L.Jacobi, July 21, 2022
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security. – Daniel Brames, March 24, 2021
As a pure storage solution for all of your mobile photography, this is easily the most affordable unlimited option we've seen. And with IDrive's strong track record in the cloud storage realm, it's also one that you can trust. – Sean Riley, June 03, 2021
IDrive is a top-notch cloud storage service. - Steven J. Vaughan-Nichols, March 08, 2021
Effortless remote backup - A versatile and feature-rich hybrid backup solution that’s simple to use and perfectly priced for SMBs. - Dave Mitchell, August 18, 2020
IDrive - The cheapest cloud storage service of 2020 for all your files. If all you care about is lots of storage on the cheap, this service can't be topped. - David Murphy, August 13, 2020
IDrive is like a checklist of everything most people could want from a cloud storage service. It's fast, incredibly simple to use, and it offers excellent security so you know your files are secure at all times. – Jennifer Allen, August 04, 2020
Best overall choice thanks to a rock-bottom price. – Desire Athow, July 06, 2020
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses. – Andreas Rivera, June 12, 2018
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up. – Sean Riley, May 15, 2018
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything. – Jon L.Jacobi, September 28, 2017
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services. – Frederic Lardinois, March 27, 2014
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups. – Michael S.Lasky, November 25, 2013