In a typical organization, there are hundreds–if not thousands–of computers through which data is being transferred to and from the central server. At such as scale, ensuring timely data protection of all of the business data remains a challenge for most organizations. But it does not have to be so. Sign up with IDrive BMR today and manage backups for your computers conveniently with the 'group' functionality.
IDrive BMR is an onsite data backup solution that captures the data on whole hard drives as 'image' files. These image files are stored locally in a BMR server and have system-restore capabilities. You can schedule your backups as daily, on weekdays, on weekends or even custom-set the backup hours for specific days of the week.
If you want to create a logical division of the data that is being backed you, you can organize your client machines into 'groups' – these could be at team, project or department level. You can then perform full or incremental backup of the groups and secure the data in several associated computers in one go. The details of the BMR activities of the groups can be viewed in the 'group logs' section.
What are the features offered by IDrive BMR?
- Image-based backup - Backup your data, OS, system settings and application configuration in a single 'image' file with bare-metal recovery capabilities.
- Snapshot-based restores - Protect your business-critical data against malware attacks by maintaining 'Snapshots' of the data with point-in-time recovery functionality.
- VMware backup - Protect your virtual machine data and enable their quick recovery by backing up the VMs running on ESXi host and vCenter server.
- Incremental backups - After an initial full backup, IDrive BMR leverages the Changed Block Tracking technology feature to backup only the modified portions of the files and folders and provides effective data protection while utilizing low Internet bandwidth.
- Optimized storage - IDrive BMR eliminates duplicate copies of your data at the block level and helps you free up your backup space.
- Centralized web console - Manage and monitor the BMR activities of all your physical clients and VMs from anywhere in the BMR server.
- Cloud replication - Protect your data, enable anytime-access and support multiple simultaneous system restores by maintaining a secondary repository of your BMR backups on cloud.
- Cloud seeding via BMR Express - Quickly transfer large volumes of BMR backups to cloud by physically shipping the data to the data center in a temporary storage device.
- Instant virtualization - Create up to 4 virtual instances of physical clients and VMware machines in as less as 15 seconds!
Make data protection for business simple. Contact sales to sign up with IDrive BMR!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
Protect your business critical data
Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with Snapshots and Virtualization.
Here's what the experts say:
There's a heck of a lot to like about IDrive. It can do things that none of the alternatives can.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.