Managing the IT security of an organization involves the complicated task of securing data for an ever-increasing network of computers. Most business networks comprise of hundreds or even thousands of computers and securing these individually is not the most optimum use of resources. What businesses and enterprises need is a means to secure multiple systems in one shot. That is exactly what you can do with IDrive cloud backup!
IDrive offers an array of backup and restore solutions that help you secure your data against hardware failures, natural disasters and malware attacks. To get started with IDrive, you simply need to sign up, download the desktop application and log in. That’s it! You can then start securing the data in your computer.
You can also install the IDrive online backup application on several computers remotely by using the Microsoft Active Directory Group Policy. To do this, you only need an active directory environment, access to the shared folder through all the domain users, and the IDrive MSI installer package. The IDrive application will be installed on the assigned computers once they reboot.
You can then manage these computers via web anytime and from anywhere. From performing backup and restore activities to editing application settings and viewing logs, you can take care of it all from the web interface of IDrive.
Amazing features offered by IDrive Cloud Backup
- Disk Image Backup - Backup whole hard drives–OS, system settings, and application configurations included–to your cloud backup storage as ‘image’ files with easy, system-restore capabilities.
- IDrive® Snapshots - IDrive secures your data against malware attacks by providing a historical view of your backed up data with point-in-time recovery functionalities.
- Multiple Device Backup - Secure all your devices –Macs, PCs and, Android and iOS devices– to a single IDrive account without any additional nominal charges!
- BMR Express - Backup/restore large volumes of data to/from your IDrive account in less than a week by transferring the data in an encryption-protected storage device.
- Sync - Enjoy bonus cloud storage space to store and sync critical data across linked devices.
- Security and Privacy - IDrive online backup secures your data with military-grade 256-bit AES encryption and gives you complete control of your data privacy with a user-defined Personal Key option.
Value-added features offered by IDrive Online Backup
- Sub-accounts - Assign your backup storage space to internal teams, departments or associates to break down the responsibility of data management and better control the access rights of different types of data.
- Business Compliance - In addition to protecting your data, IDrive also assists you to comply with legal and governing agency mandates such as GLBA, HIPAA, SOX and SEC / FINRA.
- Server Backup - IDrive also offers easy-to-configure backup solutions for Oracle Server, MS SQL Server, MS Exchange Server, MS SharePoint Server, Office 365 Mailbox, Linux Servers, Hyper-V, and VMware.
IDrive’s free online backup plan helps you to protect precious data from all your devices. IDrive offers a Basic Plan with 5 GB free online storage. The plan is free for the lifetime of your account and you don’t need a credit card to get started. All you need to do is create a free account with IDrive and start backing up data safely in the secure IDrive cloud.
Sign up with IDrive Cloud Backup and make data protection effortless!
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
Best overall choice thanks to a rock-bottom price.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.
IDrive is like a checklist of everything most people could want from a cloud storage service. It's fast, incredibly simple to use, and it offers excellent security so you know your files are secure at all times.
IDrive - The cheapest cloud storage service of 2020 for all your files. If all you care about is lots of storage on the cheap, this service can’t be topped.