Backup for all your PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices with a single account
$4.95/Year $3.71 first year
100 GB, One user,
Protect your PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices into ONE account, including external hard drives
$79.50/Year $59.62 $19.88 first yearSave 75%
5 TB, One user,
Add users, manage backup for all computers, workstations via Dashboard
$99.50/Year $74.62 first year
5 computers, 5 usersGet Started Today!
Add users and manage backup for computers, servers, Exchange, SQL and NAS devices
$99.50/Year $74.62 first year
Unlimited users, computers and serversGet Started Today!
e2 Cloud Storage
Fast S3 Compatible Object Storage with eleven 9s data durability.
IDrive® BMR Appliance
With BMR Pro and Cube devices, protect against ransomware; Onsite bare-metal disaster recovery.
Endpoint Cloud Backup
(Files and Image)
IDrive® 360 - Endpoint secure cloud backup with centralized managementUnlimited Users
hundreds of computers
Secure unlimited virtual machines running on ESXi and vCenter. Backup to the local device and cloud to reduce downtime in case of data loss!Get Started Today!
Data is prone to all kinds of risks today. Disaster could strike in the form of technical breakdowns, accidental deletions, malware attacks, software corruption, or other such issues. Consequently, you may lose your priceless data which in turn impacts your business.
How can you stay protected in the event of such disasters? We can help you through our robust cloud backup solution. Just create an IDrive account and transfer your data to the cloud.
IDrive’s Continuous Data Protection, popularly known as CDP, is an inbuilt feature that enables real-time protection of your files without slowing down the performance of your computer. It automatically recognizes the changes made to your files, in the selected list, that are less than 500 MB in size, and backs them up in near real-time.
CDP from IDrive Cloud Backup works only for smaller files since frequently modified data tends to be limited in size. You can also secure most of your office and other documents that you work on routinely with IDrive Online backup.
What are the other benefits associated with Continuous Data Protection (CDP)?
- Incremental backup - You can ensure that your data remains protected because even slight changes to the content of your files are backed up automatically in real-time.
- Server cloud backup - Perform backups for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, MS SharePoint, Oracle, Microsoft 365, Linux, and VMware servers.
- Point-in-time recovery - Up to 30 previous versions of all your files are backed up to your IDrive account. You can choose a specific version of a file and easily retrieve it.
- Scheduled backup - Protect all your files through scheduled backups at a specified time period. This way, your data will remain well protected against unforeseen incidents.
- Sync and share - Sync your files and folders in real time across all the linked devices and share them with anyone you want using Cloud Drive feature.
Here are a few more features from IDrive:
- Security and Privacy - IDrive provides robust security during data transfer and storage with 256-bit AES encryption; furthermore, an optional private key that is not saved anywhere on the servers offers additional protection.
- IDrive Express™ - Backup or restore several gigabytes of your data through the physical shipment of an external storage device 3 times a year.
- Business Compliance - Comply with business regulations like HIPAA, SOX, GLBA and SEC/FINRA with IDrive online backup.
IDrive’s free online backup plan helps you to protect precious data from all your devices. IDrive offers a Basic Plan with 10 GB of free online storage. The plan is free for the lifetime of your account and you don’t need a credit card to get started. All you need to do is create a free account with IDrive and start backing up data safely in the secure IDrive cloud.
Sign up with IDrive cloud backup to stay safe!
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
As a pure storage solution for all of your mobile photography, this is easily the most affordable unlimited option we've seen. And with IDrive's strong track record in the cloud storage realm, it's also one that you can trust.
IDrive is a top-notch cloud storage service.
Effortless remote backup - A versatile and feature-rich hybrid backup solution that’s simple to use and perfectly priced for SMBs.
IDrive - The cheapest cloud storage service of 2020 for all your files. If all you care about is lots of storage on the cheap, this service can't be topped.
IDrive is like a checklist of everything most people could want from a cloud storage service. It's fast, incredibly simple to use, and it offers excellent security so you know your files are secure at all times.
Best overall choice thanks to a rock-bottom price.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.