Nowadays, data is valued by all organizations and used extensively in business analytics to make informed marketing decisions. With large volumes of data being used and managed by businesses routinely, a data recovery plan that is efficient and affordable is essential. You can access all these benefits with the IDrive BMR, a bare-metal disaster recovery solution.
IDrive BMR offers secure onsite disk image backup to protect your physical machines and ESXi hosts and vCenter servers. IDrive BMR lets you backup multiple partitions or whole hard drives along with OS, applications and system files, with recovery points for your entire system. With a disk image file, you can restore an entire system from the backed up data on the BMR server – without any additional hardware or software.
Moreover, you can manage all backup and restore activities easily from a single administrative console.
IDrive BMR Includes The Following Features:
- Bare-metal Restore: Enable point-in-time recovery with snapshot-based image restore, which provides a historical view of all your data. You can restore multiple machines in one go as image data can be accessed directly from the BMR server.
- Incremental Backup: BMR’s own Changed Block Tracking (CBT) driver identifies the disk sectors, which have changed since the last backup, and initiates backup of the new data. Not only can you save time but also costs through more efficient backup.
- Easy Restores: You can restore the data from the BMR server to your computer using only a pre-configured boot CD or USB drive. Additionally, restore individual files through the web console.
- VMware Backup And Restore: Backup virtual machines running on ESXi and vCenter to your BMR server and create VM and file-level restore capabilities.
- Robust Security: IDrive BMR offers industry-standard encryption at rest and during transfer to the cloud account.
- Virtualization: Create VMs from backed up data in less than 15 seconds without the need of a separate hypervisor and reduce downtime.
- Cloud Replication: Send your backed up data on the BMR server to the cloud to maintain a secondary repository for quick disaster recovery.
- Cloud Seeding Via BMR Express: Transfer large volumes of your BMR backups to/from the cloud via physical shipment of a temporary storage device.
- Platform-independent: The file-level restore from IDrive BMR being platform independent, supports all major file systems on the VM.
Contact BMR sales to get started with bare-metal restore.
Manage backups of remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response
IDrive® Server Backup
Backup running databases and servers
Cloud-based server backup for MS SQL, MS Exchange, Hyper-V, Linux, VMware and more
Protect against ransomware
Onsite high-performance bare-metal disaster recovery with VMware and Cloud Backup
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.