Disk Image Backup Knowledge base
Recovering Hard Drives
Using IDrive Disk Image Backup, you can quickly restore your hard drives.
- Launch the IDrive application.
- Click the Disk Image Backup button.
- Click the Restore Disk Image Data tab.
- Click to browse and select the disk image file you wish to restore.
- Next, select the destination drive for restoring the disk image file. The size of the destination drive should be more than that of the disk image file.
- Click Restore Now. The drive will be restored to your computer.
Note: Restoring a disk image overwrites all the existing drive contents with the image file.