Restore the virtual machines from the IDrive account to your VMware environment in a fast, secure and reliable way.
To restore your VMware virtual machines,
- Click the 'Restore' tab.
- Locate and select the 'IDVMwareBackup' folder in your IDrive account.
- Click ‘Restore Now’ to restore the 'IDVMwareBackup' folder to the local computer.
- Click the ‘Server Backup’ tab after the 'IDVMwareBackup' folder has been successfully restored.
- Click ‘Restore’ in the VMware section.
- Browse and select the 'IDVMwareBackup' folder from your local computer.
- Select the virtual machine(s) you want to restore to your VMware server and click ‘Restore Now’.
View the steps to backup VMWare.
Protect your organization's data with secure online server backups
$99.50 $74.62 for first year