Restore the virtual machines from the IDrive account to your VMware environment in a fast, secure and reliable way.
To restore your VMware virtual machines,
- Click the 'Restore' tab.
- Locate and select the 'IDVMwareBackup' folder in your IDrive account.
- Click 'Restore Now' to restore the 'IDVMwareBackup' folder to the local computer.
- After the 'IDVMwareBackup' folder has been successfully restored to the local computer, go to the ‘Server Backup’ tab and click ‘Restore’ in the VMware section.
- Enter 'IP address', 'Username', 'Password', and click 'Login to ESXi'.
- Browse and select the 'IDVMwareBackup' folder from your local computer.
- Select the virtual machine(s) you want to restore to your VMware server and click ‘Restore Now’.
- A popup reminder will inform you to power off the virtual machine before continuing with the restore. Click 'Continue'.
- On successful completion of the restore, a restore summary will be displayed.
View the steps to backup VMWare.
Protect your organization's data with secure online server backups
$199.50/year $149.62 for first year