Single Sign-On for IDrive® Enterprise
Creating your own identity provider
IDrive allows you to create your own identity provider and configure for SSO.
Here are the parameters you will need to implement your own IdP:
- IDrive uses SAML 2.0 with the HTTP Redirect binding for IDrive to IdP and expects the HTTP Post binding for IdP to IDrive.
- While configuring with SAML, use the two following URLs and save the changes.
- Your identity provider may ask whether you want to sign the SAML assertion, the SAML response, or both. IDrive requires the SAML response to be signed.
- You can choose signed or unsigned SAML assertion.
1. Single sign on URL:
2. Audience URL (SP Entity ID):