Secure endpoint backup
Protect business-critical endpoints wherever they are and enable their remote recovery via the cloud. IDrive® 360 meets the remote backup needs of the modern workforce with the necessary security controls.
- According to a McAfee report, by 45% of all corporate data is held on endpoint devices that do not fall under the organization's security program.
- In a report released by Verizon, Windows applications and Office documents are among the top filetypes used for malware attacks.
- 69% of employer-owned desktops and 67% of laptops are most often reported compromised according to an OpenText study.
- As reported by IBM in a study, 52% of data breaches involve a malicious attack and ransomware attacks cost an average of 4.44 million.
Data breach, device theft, hardware malfunction - endpoints are vulnerable to data risks
Centralized management of endpoints
Maintain a centralized overview of all your endpoint backups and security settings with IDrive® 360's web-based console for organized backup and user management.
Protect laptops and desktop computers organization-wide with a single IDrive® 360 account and administer backup and recovery.
Configure account security, unit settings, and user access controls from anywhere via a compact management console with advanced control features.
Comprehensive business endpoint protection
The only cloud backup solution your business will need
The IDrive® 360 cloud backup solution
IDrive® 360's advanced features
Effortlessly manage endpoint protection across the organization
Continuous data protection
Enable almost real-time protection of daily operations with auto-backup of small files
Advanced admin control
Choose the permissions, whether unit-level controls or limited account access
Secure admin and user accounts with IP-based login, two-step verification, and Single Sign-On.
- The pricing discount is valid for the first year of subscription. For subsequent years, the standard billing plan will be applicable.
- For usage beyond the 2 TB quota per computer, there may be an overuse charge at the rate of $0.50/GB/month. Each computer added over the allocated number of licenses will be billed at $20/year.