Linux Backup Support
Backup with GUI
Web-based Graphical User Interface (GUI) for easy backups.
- View and manage any number of computers remotely.
- Simultaneous backup for multiple Linux machines.
- Easy-to-use UI that requires no additional training or use of scripts for backup.
Access and manage your Linux machines from the centralized web console
- Schedule backups, manage backup settings, etc., remotely.
- View real-time backup status like backup time, latest backups, etc.
- Access and restore data anytime from the centralized web console.
Secure data of your Linux machines for Disaster Recovery.
Backup After full initial backup, subsequent backups are incremental; only modified portions are backed up.
Restore Perform simultaneous restore for multiple machines to recover data quickly.
Ransomware Protection Secure backup of your data with 256-bit AES encryption along with optional private key.
Compliance IDrive® 360 meets all the regulatory requirements such as HIPAA, GDPR, SEC/FINRA.
Overview of Linux Backup
View all the computers of your unit and groups, monitor their backup storage utilization.
Create policies for what to backup, where, when and push the plan to selected computers.
Perform immediate backup or restore files from cloud, remotely.
Manage backup settings, email notification preferences, backup frequency, cleanup, etc.
Get daily and weekly status of your backups along with a summary.
- Linux Mint
- openSUSE Leap
Note: Perl v5.8 or later must be installed before installing the Linux packages
Endpoint backup and disaster recovery with IDrive® 360
* Note: Each computer backup limit is at 2 TB, overuse rates apply for usage beyond 2 TB per computer.