What is SEC/FINRA?
The Securities and Exchange Commission (SEC) and the Financial Industry Regulatory Authority (FINRA) have strict regulations that mandate compliance related to the storage of financial records and electronic communications. SEC Rule 17a-4 and FINRA Rule 4511 strictly instructs financial services organizations and brokerage firms to retain and index their electronic records in an immutable format, that can not be deleted, altered, or overwritten, for a period of minimum 6 years.
Be SEC/FINRA Compliant
IDrive® e2 with support for S3 object lock can be the SEC/FINRA compliant storage solution for financial organizations to store their electronic records, as cloud backup repository for disaster recovery and ransomware protection, and as archival storage for long-term data retention. Financial organizations can leverage the data immutability capability of IDrive® e2 to create immutable copies of files that comply with the SEC Rule 17a-4 and FINRA Rule 4511 records preservation requirements.
Meet SEC/FINRA Guidelines with IDrive® e2
Complying to the SEC and FINRA mandates can be an expensive affair for small-scale businesses. However, with the affordable IDrive® e2 solution financial organizations can easily comply with the SEC/FINRA regulations while making their data immune from loss.
- IDrive® e2 is an object lock-compliant storage platform for securing critical financial records.
- This S3-compatible object storage solution facilitates multi-cloud deployment, high-performance computing, API integration, and scalable operations.
- Pay-as-you-scale pricing helps to align the storage costs with business demands.
- Affordable solution sans ingress and egress charges enables businesses to save on the budget for strategic and technology planning.
- IDrive® e2 provides eleven 9s (99.999999999%) data durability that ensure the integrity and reliability of the stored records.