- S3 Developer Guide
- Endpoints and Access Keys
- Third-Party Tools
- Veeam® 12 Direct-to-Cloud
- Archiware P5
- Arq Backup
- Filezilla Pro
- Milestone XProtect
- Mountain Duck
- /n software S3 Drive
- S3 Browser
- Synology Hyper Backup
- TrueNAS® CORE
- UpdraftPlus WordPress
- Veeam® Backup for Microsoft 365
- Vembu BDR Suite
- Veritas Backup Exec
- Windows Network Drive
- CNAME Record Guide
- S3 API Documentation
QNAP NAS devices provide robust storage for critical business data. Use IDrive® e2 as a secondary repository for your QNAP HBS 3 data or manage your data on IDrive® e2 using the HybridMount cloud gateway. Create S3 Access Keys from the IDrive® e2 account and use them to create a new connection in Cyberduck.
Sections in this article:
Connecting to IDrive® e2 with HBS 3
- Go to QNAP App center and install HBS 3 - Hybrid Backup Sync.
- Launch HBS3 application to configure the storage.
- Go to Storage Spaces tab, click Create and choose Amazon S3 & S3 Compatible.
- Input the access keys and endpoints and click Create.
- Once storage space is added successfully go to Backup&Restore tab, and select a backup job.
- Choose IDrive® e2 storage as the destination for backups.
Backups will be stored in IDrive® e2.
Connecting to IDrive® e2 with HybridMount
- Go to QNAP App center and install HybridMount.
- Launch the HybridMount application.
- Click Create Remote Mount and click Create File Cloud Gateway.
- Select S3 Compatible from Cloud service drop-down, input the access keys and endpoints, then click Next.
- Create a cache space: Select the pool, specify the volume capacity and click Create.
- Once the HybridMount file cloud gateway is created, you can manage your data on IDrive® e2 from QTS File Station or using your computer after mounting the NAS as a network drive.
Note: Data restoration is handled by your specific backup solution provider and is affected by multiple variables that are unique to your environment. For application-related enquiries/support, it is strongly recommended you seek guidance from the technical team of your backup solution provider.