- S3 Developer Guide
- Endpoints and Access Keys
- Third-Party Tools
- Veeam® 12 Direct-to-Cloud
- Archiware P5
- Arq Backup
- Filezilla Pro
- Milestone XProtect
- Mountain Duck
- /n software S3 Drive
- S3 Browser
- Synology Hyper Backup
- TrueNAS® CORE
- UpdraftPlus WordPress
- Veeam® Backup for Microsoft 365
- Vembu BDR Suite
- Veritas Backup Exec
- Windows Network Drive
- CNAME Record Guide
- S3 API Documentation
MSP360 CloudBerry Backup Desktop Application
MSP360 supports all major platforms, including Windows, Linux, Mac, Hyper-V, and VMware. Existing MSP360 users can access their IDrive® e2 storage through the MSP360 Backup application. Choose S3 compatible authentication for connecting to IDrive® e2. Ensure that the following prerequisites are met.
You must have an IDrive® e2 account with at least one storage bucket.
To access IDrive® e2 using S3 Access Keys,
- Download and install the MSP360 Backup software on your computer.
- Launch the MSP360 application.
- Add a new storage account from the Backup Storage tab.
- Click S3 Compatible. The S3 Compatible Account pop up appears.
- Enter the Display name, Access key and Secret key and endpoint. Access keys can be obtained from the Access Keys tab of the IDrive® e2 account.
- Specify the S3 Bucket name where you want to store your backups.
- Select any signature version from the options.
- Once a storage account is added, create a backup plan – Local to Cloud, Cloud to Cloud, Cloud to Local options are available.
To store the files on your computer in IDrive® e2,
- Select Local to Cloud from the MSP360 application menu. The Create backup Plan Wizard will appear.
- Select the type of backup you wish to perform.
- Select the Backup Storage account from the list. You can also add a new storage account.
- Enter a plan name.
- Select the preferred backup mode.
- Set advanced preferences if required.
- Choose the files to backup.
- Create a schedule for your backup.
- Review the backup plan and click Next to create the plan.
- Click Start icon corresponding to the newly created backup plan to start the backup immediately or the backup will start at the scheduled time.
MSP360 Service Provider Console
- Login to your MSP Console.
- To add IDrive® e2 as Storage account; click Storage > Storage Accounts.
- Click Add Account and select S3 Compatible.
- Enter the Display Name, Access Key, Secret Key and HTTPS endpoint. Access keys can be obtained from the Access Keys tab of the IDrive® e2 account.
- Click Next and enter the Display Name, select the bucket and click Next.
Note: If you have entered bucket specific access keys then choose Select Existing, else you can select the option to Create New.
- Assign to the company that you wish and click Next and Save.
Now you can choose this storage account as a backup destination for your MSP360 Backups.