- S3 Developer Guide
- Endpoints and Access Keys
- Third-Party Tools
- Veeam Backup for Microsoft 365
- Synology Hyper Backup
- Windows Network Drive
- UpdraftPlus WordPress
- S3 Browser
- Mountain Duck
- CNAME Record Guide
- S3 API Documentation
SimpleBackups provide automated backups for the data on your servers, databases, websites, volume snapshots, and cloud storage. Access and manage the data in your SimpleBackups account with IDrive® e2 Storage.
Create S3 Access Keys from the IDrive® e2 account and use them to establish connection with SimpleBackups.
To add IDrive® e2 as a storage destination for your backups,
- Log into SimpleBackups and head to Connect your storage page and click Connect Storage +.
- Select IDrive® e2 in the Provider dropdown and input the Access keys.
- Once finalized and saved, your IDrive® e2 bucket will be available as a storage destination for your backups.