Ensure data security and compliance with IDrive® e2
Handling the processing of sensitive and personal data in compliance with security and privacy requirements is the top-most priority for businesses. IDrive® e2 is a secure and reliable object storage solution that incorporates robust measures for protecting the integrity, confidentiality, and availability of electronic information while ensuring regulatory compliance effectively. IDrive® e2 addresses the data security and privacy concerns and assists your company by employing the following measures:
- All electronic data, including account passwords and other sensitive information, is encrypted with TLS protocol during transfer.
- Two-factor authentication adds an extra layer of security, protecting against any unauthorized access.
- Strong server-side encryption for protecting objects while storing them in buckets.
- Detailed activity logs of your account are maintained for auditing and security purposes.
- S3 access keys for secure access of buckets and objects.
- Protection against data losses from malware and cyber-attacks with object lock, data retention, and versioning.
IDrive® e2 complies with industry and government standards and regulations:
The General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is a European Union regulation that is aimed at protecting the personal data of EU citizens. IDrive® e2 uses the best practices and technologies to ensure the highest standards of data security and privacy of personal data.
Businesses that handle cardholder information are required to comply with the Payment Card Industry Data Security Standard. IDrive® e2 is PCI compliant and it does not store any credit card information or financial data. IDrive® e2 uses third-party vendors to store and manage cardholder data and conduct online transactions.
SOC 2 Type 1/ SSAE 16
Statement on Standards for Attestation Engagements (SSAE) 16 is an auditing standard for service organizations on reporting compliance controls. IDrive® e2 has completed the necessary audits and can provide supporting documentation to demonstrate that it meets the standards defined by SSAE 16.
Federal Information Processing Standards Publication (FIPS) compliance is a requirement for cryptographic products/software used in the USA. IDrive® e2 uses FIPS-approved encryption algorithms and adheres to physical security. It ensures the confidentiality and integrity of the data remains intact.
Data Center Security
Our data centers are SOC 2 Type 2 compliant. Your data is stored in enterprise-class data centers equipped with state-of-the-art facilities — custom-designed elevated floors, HVAC temperature control systems with designated cooling zones, seismically-braced racks — and advanced physical security features.