You can restore data from your IDrive Vault account to MS SQL Server using the IDrive Vault - SQl Server Restore option, in three ways.
- From progress status window, 'Server Backup' -> 'MS SQL Server' -> 'Restore', during first time login.
- From 'SQL Backup Status' window, click .
- From 'SQL Backup Status' window, right-click on the particular backup set, and click 'Restore'.
To restore from progress status window,
- Log into IDrive Vault desktop application.
- Click on the Server Backup section.
- On the expanded section, mouse over over MS SQL Server and click 'Restore'.
The Restore window will appear.
- In the Advanced Backup folder, all the backup sets restored under the account, would appear.
- Select the backup set folder you wish to restore and click 'Proceed'.
All databases from the cloud would get stored in the local IDrive Vault cache. From there, all databases would deploy into the SQL server.
Note: User can also select a single database for restore.