Nowadays, information is of utmost importance for almost every business. And, in this era of digitization, data disasters could cause severe damage to your business and the overall reputation of your company.
Therefore, you have to strategize data protection to ensure data availability for the seamless functioning of your business even during adverse times. One of the best solutions is cloud backup. The benefits of using a cloud backup solution are many – it’s simpler, and ensures ease of access and high standards of security.
However, there are a few things that you need to consider while choosing your cloud backup solution. Most importantly, your online backup provider must consider all compliance aspects that your company should adhere to. For example, if your company is into healthcare, your company must comply with the government’s regulatory healthcare norms - HIPAA (Health Insurance Portability and Accountability Act), to avoid the penalties levied against violating this standard.
IDrive online backup steps in during such scenarios to provide secure and compliant cloud backup. Not only can you ensure data protection but also achieve compliance management with IDrive cloud backup.
Business compliance assistance from IDrive online backup
IDrive cloud backup allows you to protect your data and assists companies within the medical, accounting and legal professions, to comply with standards and to avoid the penalties which are levied against violators of HIPAA, SOX, GLBA, GDPR, SEC/NASD.
What are the key features offered by IDrive?
- Security - Your data is encrypted with military grade 256-bit AES encryption on transfer and storage, with an optional private key. This is a unique key that is not stored anywhere on IDrive’s servers.
- Multiple Device Backup - You can backup your PCs, Macs, iOS and Android devices, and even servers to a single IDrive account; thereby offering you an efficient online backup solution.
- IDrive Snapshots - IDrive offers a historical view of all your backups, that provides you with point-in-time recovery of your data as and when needed.
- True Archiving - Retrieve your backed up data anytime from your IDrive online backup account even after it is removed from your computer.
- Online File Sync - You can store files and folders in the complimentary sync storage space and sync your data across all devices easily.
What else does IDrive online backup offer?
- Real Time Backup - IDrive automatically identifies the changes made to your local and cloud backup set, less than 500 MB, for real-time backup.
- IDrive BMR - Provides onsite bare-metal disaster recovery with cloud replication, snapshots, VMware backup and virtualization.
- Server Backup - Protect your running databases and servers such as MS Exchange Server, MS SQL Server, MS SharePoint Server, Oracle Server, Office 365 Mailbox, Linux Servers, Hyper-V, and VMware with IDrive cloud backup.
Sign up with IDrive online backup to get started!
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.