On a daily basis, we use many files and are dependent on documentation related to our work. Whether it is creating reports or making plans for our business, routine use of data is indispensable. While we rely on this data, it’s important to understand that this data is prone to various risks too.
Be it a system crash, accidental deletion, or data theft, you could lose your data easily in any situation. Consequently, you may not be able to retrieve your data easily. However, with an effective cloud backup strategy you can keep your data protected at all times, thus avoiding inconveniences at a later stage.
IDrive cloud backup is designed to help you store your data for as long as needed. Therefore, during any unforeseen event, your data becomes easily available with IDrive online backup.
How can IDrive online backup help?
While most cloud backup solution providers charges are based on the number of computers / devices, IDrive online backup allows data transfer from unlimited devices to your cloud account, without any additional cost. You can backup data from unlimited PCs, Macs, iPhones, iPads, and Android devices to a single IDrive cloud backup account. Additionally, the centralised web console lets you manage all your online backup activities.
IDrive online backup is cross-platform compatible, therefore, you can support multiple types of devices easily. For instance you can backup data stores on a PC to a Mac and vice versa. You can also ensure security through our 256-bit AES encryption and a user-defined Private Encryption Key that is not stored anywhere on the servers. This way you can rest assured that only you have access to your data.
What are the main benefits of IDrive cloud backup?
- True Archiving: All your data will be retained in your IDrive cloud account until you manually delete it or run ‘Archive Cleanup’.
- Server Backup: Protect all your servers and running databases with IDrive’s secure online backup at reduced costs.
- Online Sync via IDrive Cloud Backup: All your files / folders will be synced in real time across all devices that you link. Moreover, sync storage does not impact your backup storage, and matches your backup storage limit.
- IDrive® Thin Client: Backup computers or restore data with limited GUI that runs in the background – via the web.
- IDrive® Snapshots: With a historical view of all your backups, you can choose any recovery point to restore data easily during a malware attack or any other data loss situation.
- IDrive Express™: Backup and restore several terabytes of data through physical shipment of a temporary storage device.
Sign up for IDrive cloud backup to get started.
Best defense against ransomware
Historical view of your data to perform point-in-time recovery; restore up to 30 file versions.
Manage backups of all your remote computers
Push changes to backup sets, settings to all devices in near real time response.
IDrive® Server Backup
Protect your business critical data
Cloud based server backup and bare metal recovery solution for your business.
Here's what the experts say:
You won't find a better overall online backup service than the full-featured IDrive, especially for the price.
Support for the majority of common server applications. Free backup seeding service. Excellent security.
IDrive's versatile and easy-to-use platform is packed with features and different ways to back up, store and recover your company's data, which is why we named it our best pick for small businesses.
IDrive is best for anyone who has multiple machines to back up.
Online backup for the person who wants everything; Backup, storage, sharing, local backup... IDrive does just about everything.
IDrive Express is a common-sense solution to time-consuming backups.
All of the data is encrypted client-side using 256-bit AES encryption with an optional private key, unusual security feature for syncing services.